Comments

• What a review, think you should have your own sticky on player reviews
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    What a review, think you should have your own sticky on player reviews

:D
  • Mr_Matchup1
    In all seriousness he has no good features . The 5 star weak foot only comes into play if the player is actually good with the stronger foot .
    He has a bad first touch , feels clunky , weak shot and doesn't move well
    Needs a big January upgrade and another if
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Potential to be a monster with his SIF.
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used him OTW before any IF and he was good for me. Look forward to trying him with the upgrade
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    In all seriousness he has no good features . The 5 star weak foot only comes into play if the player is actually good with the stronger foot .
    He has a bad first touch , feels clunky , weak shot and doesn't move well
    Needs a big January upgrade and another if

I bet hes pretty solid still in game, one in form and he will be stupid good. An 84 richy will make a lot of smart people rich. Its not what it is, its what it will be big guy! The 81 st card has nothing on what the 84 otw will have
  • Mr_Matchup1

I think he will get a January upgrade he need better balance and reactions . Basic Jesus is a far more effective player at the min
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    One in form and hes better than gabriel
  • Potential to be a monster with his SIF.

I think he will get a January upgrade he need better balance and reactions . Basic Jesus is a far more effective player at the min

he will get +1 on balance and reactions with his amazing 78 rated winter upgrade card most likely
  • Mr_Matchup1
    I think his base card is vastly underrated . He is a talent when you see him in real life
  • Mr_Matchup1
    holdenwait wrote: »

he will get +1 on balance and reactions with his amazing 78 rated winter upgrade card most likely

:D true . I think personally he should be a 81/82 rated player
  • Murphdogz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scored 4 goals in 1 game.sold him though as he missed to many shots that other strikers would take.great positioning no to bad on the ball but wouldn't chance him in weekend league
  • Dom1878
    55 posts Park Captain
    Tires easily, but happy with him so far
  • delpieroalex
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    got him from weekend player pick. Movement felt clunky.
  • Richarlison's 5 Star Weak foot is very useful and he's outscoring Gabriel Jesus who is now on the bench and will be Sold very soon.
  • Richarlison's 5 Star Weak foot is very useful and he's outscoring Gabriel Jesus who is now on the bench and will be Sold very soon.

Since I posted 20 minutes ago Just played a Squad Battles Game on Legendary and Richarlison got a Hat-Trick, really enjoying this card,