FIFA's attempt to control the market thr pack weight is so disgusting

RioIMBA
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
2 rare player packs, 2 mega pack, 2 jumgo premium gold pack,

dont even pull a 85 , let alone walkout.

pathetic company

Comments

• Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    RioIMBA wrote: »

pathetic company

the percentages to pull 85+ from those packs is tiny, people need to learn abut probabilities and sample sizes
  • RioIMBA
    Marleigh wrote: »

pathetic company

the percentages to pull 85+ from those packs is tiny, people need to learn abut probabilities and sample sizes

4.5% is not tiny
  • RioIMBA wrote: »

pathetic company

Every week i pick the packs for rivals, and pack utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

So today i was tempted by the coins option, but went with packs yet again, and again utter crap, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it no more, i will go with coins from now, play all week to get a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 81(worth 1000 coins) and 78 rated as best in a rare players pack, and the other packs same ❤️❤️❤️❤️, - 78 rated.

Disgusting!!!!
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018

pathetic company

Probability and sample size hit yourself a slap the reward packs are watered down
    I just opened gold 1 , elite 1 sb and div 5 level 1 rewards and didn’t get a single player over 82 lol
    That is a lot of rare players guaranteed and to not see a single board drop is pretty disgusting
  • kraid
    7422 posts Big Money Move
    it’s not disgusting, it’s chance. Jeez
  • DonkeyKong
    477 posts Sunday League Hero

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

It's less than 1 in 20. Some would call that tiny
  • RioIMBA
    DonkeyKong wrote: »

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

kraid wrote: »

so you would think there is chances for you to pack good players to exceed the amount of gold you could have determined by EA?

You think a company of that size run their business relying on chances and probabilities?
  • DonkeyKong
    477 posts Sunday League Hero

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

so you would think there is chances for you to pack good players to exceed the amount of gold you could have determined by EA?

You think a company of that size run their business relying on chances and probabilities?

Well yes the probability is such that the return is likely to be minimal
  • Rich
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im not complaining about the pulls iv had this year especially from SBC packs but iv taken untradables from Rivals every week and packed nothing of any real note. Last week i packed 5 totw players from sbc pack rewards. Maybe coins are the way to go towards more SBCs
  • RioIMBA

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

Well yes the probability is such that the return is likely to be minimal

well then you are brainwashed my dear
  • RioIMBA
    Rich wrote: »
    Im not complaining about the pulls iv had this year especially from SBC packs but iv taken untradables from Rivals every week and packed nothing of any real note. Last week i packed 5 totw players from sbc pack rewards. Maybe coins are the way to go towards more SBCs

there will be a certain amount of hit points where you can get, after that prepare to get shafted for a long time, i believe so. Fresh accounts may have better policy to keep them fresh customers coming back
  • kraid

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

Mate check the threads about rewards, there’s loads of people packing decent stuff. I honestly don’t think ea cares what you pack.
  • RioIMBA

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

Mate check the threads about rewards, there’s loads of people packing decent stuff. I honestly don’t think ea cares what you pack.

loads? this forum only represents 5% of the whole community lmao. check ur facts before say it
  • kraid

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

loads? this forum only represents 5% of the whole community lmao. check ur facts before say it

And you think your sample size of you is more representative of the community then the few hundred on the forums?

What point are you even trying to make?
  • RioIMBA

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

And you think your sample size of you is more representative of the community then the few hundred on the forums?

oh yes, my mates have the same problem, out of 10 people in a sample, 7 of us constantly get shafted, stop with your ignorance
  • kraid

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

oh yes, my mates have the same problem, out of 10 people in a sample, 7 of us constantly get shafted, stop with your ignorance

Lol so you complain about me using ‘5% of the community’ as an example but you think your 10 mates is better?

Are you pretending to be stupid or is this real?
  • Liamooo
    1149 posts Professional
    Some get lucky and some don't. That's life
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve probably had one of the worst pack luck out of most people on this forum. I’ve done all WL/Rivals/SBCs and haven’t packed anyone of note.

Yeah I’m annoyed, however it is important to understand how probabilities work. Also, you shouldn’t expect to pull great players each week otherwise play interest and engagement would inevitably dwindle (I.e World Cup Mode).

Loads of people are packing good players, and although it’s the minority of the actual player base, the odds of the pack weights reflect that, and so it doesn’t mean there’s an EA conspiracy against your account.

Like myself, yeah you may have had terrible pack luck so far, but over time you are much more likely to get a good pull if you’re opening those packs weekly, your luck will come eventually, and those packing elite players now will certainly go for weeks/months without packing anything good.
  • RioIMBA

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

Lol so you complain about me using ‘5% of the community’ as an example but you think your 10 mates is better?

your stupidity just shows you dont understand jack ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about probability and how to run a business, excuse your ignorance ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of here pls.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only thing there might be an argument for is pack luck of fresh accounts, although there is no data to confirm this so it is just speculation.

From personal experience, Fifa 18 was my first time playing FUT and I packed 2 icons in the first month. Easily could be luck.

However, from a business perspective it certainly makes sense to entice new players to spend money by giving them good pack luck.

Who knows
  • RioIMBA
    Momus wrote: »
    I’ve probably had one of the worst pack luck out of most people on this forum. I’ve done all WL/Rivals/SBCs and haven’t packed anyone of note.

Yeah I’m annoyed, however it is important to understand how probabilities work. Also, you shouldn’t expect to pull great players each week otherwise play interest and engagement would inevitably dwindle (I.e World Cup Mode).

Loads of people are packing good players, and although it’s the minority of the actual player base, the odds of the pack weights reflect that, and so it doesn’t mean there’s an EA conspiracy against your account.

Like myself, yeah you may have had terrible pack luck so far, but over time you are much more likely to get a good pull if you’re opening those packs weekly, your luck will come eventually, and those packing elite players now will certainly go for weeks/months without packing anything good.

my friends have been playing UT for 6 years, he stopped spend fifa loads in 16, and for 3 years straight, he will count how many 88+ he pulled which dont even pass 20. So its not even theory about my account or not.

They control the pack weight for the player base, and I very much against that
  • kraid

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

your stupidity just shows you dont understand jack **** about probability and how to run a business, excuse your ignorance **** out of here pls.

Sounds like someone realised their argument was ridiculous. Don’t worry mate I’m sure if you cry enough ea will send you a Ronaldo
  • RioIMBA

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

your stupidity just shows you dont understand jack **** about probability and how to run a business, excuse your ignorance **** out of here pls.

Sounds like someone realised their argument was ridiculous. Don’t worry mate I’m sure if you cry enough ea will send you a Ronaldo

get the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of here, stupid
  • Futfanatic
    15928 posts World Class

pathetic company

Packed Icon 88 petit from a mega pack from division rivals last week... maybe its just you mate?
  • kraid

pathetic company

4.5% is not tiny

get the **** out of here, stupid

Took a sample size of my 20 friends and I’m the most intelligent one. So that must mean I’m more intelligent then you, right?
  • RioIMBA
    Futfanatic wrote: »

pathetic company

Packed Icon 88 petit from a mega pack from division rivals last week... maybe its just you mate?

come and tell me more about ur pack luck one month from today, and show proof then I will accept its based on chances.

arent we all live in Liberalism society? and you would let EA run this dictatorship?
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Momus wrote: »

my friends have been playing UT for 6 years, he stopped spend fifa loads in 16, and for 3 years straight, he will count how many 88+ he pulled which dont even pass 20. So its not even theory about my account or not.

They control the pack weight for the player base, and I very much against that

88s are rare to pack though, only a few percent on 100 k packs (I imagine).

Under those odds, packing under 20 of those players over 3 years doesn’t seem that unlikely at all.

Even if we ramp up the odds of that happening massively and say it’s 1 in 1000. With millions playing the game, thousands would experience poor luck like that.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6616 posts Big Money Move

pathetic company

come and tell me more about ur pack luck one month from today, and show proof then I will accept its based on chances.

arent we all live in Liberalism society? and you would let EA run this dictatorship?

:D:D:D
  • Futfanatic
    15928 posts World Class

pathetic company

If they give me an Icon they can control everything for all I care.