Patch after Patch this game is getting worse

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
Farcical from EA. Get some better people in. Let’s face it these aren’t up to the task

Comments

• SuperKMx
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great detail. Fine arguments. I can see this post getting a great response with lots of back and forth discussion.
  • FifaCity16
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Great detail. Fine arguments. I can see this post getting a great response with lots of back and forth discussion.

Great reply. Fine comments. I can see this reply starting a great discussion.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1296 posts Professional
    Hahaha
  • Aspral
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    Absolutely not. They've made good changes each patch tbf to them. Like side foot long shots, overpowered bicycle kicks, finesse shooting, strength, cherry picking opponents, air battles and the rest.

They just haven't addressed the biggest issues like ai pressure, stamina and so on which is a shame it will take so much time to implement.
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    It felt good for the first time about 2 weeks ago... just! And now it’s gone all squidly again
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m pleased with the changes they’ll make with the new patch but also annoyed that they released something that wasn’t fit for public consumption. We paid £60 to be part of a beta. If you put all the patch notes from all the patches together, you’d see exactly how broken the game was on release
  • duka_natasha@mail.ru
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Aspral wrote: »
    Absolutely not. They've made good changes each patch tbf to them. Like side foot long shots, overpowered bicycle kicks, finesse shooting, strength, cherry picking opponents, air battles and the rest.

They just haven't addressed the biggest issues like ai pressure, stamina and so on which is a shame it will take so much time to implement.

Finesse is the same, air battles also, what are u talking about?
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    I've got pics of a team I played this wl he was high pressure all game yet after the match all his players apart from 1 said they lost no fitness the on was -4 which was his winger.... might be a visual glitch but still maybe high pressure ai is ****
  • Foxsake
    2364 posts Fans' Favourite
    Losing the community they r
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    It's alot more faster imo even though i only started a week prior to the patch.

But this literally happens every FIFA, it's like they hit a switch.