The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Can anyone explain this?

DefyTheOdds001
233 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2015
Was having a clear out if my club and had Nigel de Jong 81 rated next to muntari 76 rated, however looking at the card stats and checking elsewhere it looks like muntari is actually a better card.

How can a card with similar or better ratings be overall 5 points worse than another?

(I'm on my phone at minute so can't put pics up if anyone else could post them to show what I mean that would be helpful)

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Stats are weighted, so that some are more important for determining overalls than others (e.g. high finishing increases a ST's overall more than high interceptions).

Short passing, long passing, and defending stats are important for a CDM's overall. Nigel de Jong beats Muntari in all of those.
  • Was having a clear out if my club and had Nigel de Jong 81 rated next to muntari 76 rated, however looking at the card stats and checking elsewhere it looks like muntari is actually a better card.

How can a card with similar or better ratings be overall 5 points worse than another?

(I'm on my phone at minute so can't put pics up if anyone else could post them to show what I mean that would be helpful)

It's ea stupid as f with no comment sence at all,just look at tots naingolan only 87 with avg stats of 85 he's basically gullit should be 90+ imo
  • Thunder0
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't know the exact formula but because they are CDMs, their defensive stats are what influences their overall rating the most and De Jong has much better defensive stats. 8 better interceptions 4 better marking standing and slide tackling.

I would guess if the were both CMs instead Muntari would probably has about the same overall as De Jong with his much better shooting and dribbling taken into account.
  • Campino
    27784 posts Player of the Year
    Was having a clear out if my club and had Nigel de Jong 81 rated next to muntari 76 rated, however looking at the card stats and checking elsewhere it looks like muntari is actually a better card.

It's ea stupid as f with no comment sence at all,just look at tots naingolan only 87 with avg stats of 85 he's basically gullit should be 90+ imo

I assure you whilst he may look like Gullit on his card

It's another one in the "Gullit gang" that doesn't even come close to the big man

• Campino wrote: »

I assure you whilst he may look like Gullit on his card

It's another one in the "Gullit gang" that doesn't even come close to the big man
    stats wise he does gameplay wise gullit wins caus ea made legends overpowered

• Frankenberry

TOTS Nainggolan actually has some insane in-game overalls, one of the most balanced CB to ST players in FUT history:

In-Game Rating "Nainggolan 87"
    - LW: 88
    - LF: 88
    - ST: 85
    - CF: 88
    - RF: 88
    - RW: 88
    - LM: 88
    - CAM: 89
    - CM: 89
    - CDM: 88
    - RM: 88
    - LB: 88
    - CB: 86
    - RB: 88

(courtesy of @IamFrench)
  • It's ea stupid as f with no comment sence at all,just look at tots naingolan only 87 with avg stats of 85 he's basically gullit should be 90+ imo

TOTS Nainggolan actually has some insane in-game overalls, one of the most balanced CB to ST players in FUT history:

(courtesy of @IamFrench)

My point proven should be at lowest of 89 I would say highest of 91
  • Campino

(courtesy of @IamFrench)

Yet he is 250k lol

• Frankenberry
    My point proven should be at lowest of 89 I would say highest of 91

The same could be said about every IF basically. Almost every IF, TOTS, etc. is a different IG overall than the overall labeled on their card (mostly higher, some lower). Just go by the IG overall.

(courtesy of @IamFrench)

Yet he is 250k lol

Is he available atm or not

(courtesy of @IamFrench)

Yet he is 250k lol
    http://www.futwiz.com/en/compare/ruud-gullit/10965/radja-nainggolan/14790

This says everything 250k is a joke 600k min if gullit if above 1mill
  • Campino
    Campino wrote: »

(courtesy of @IamFrench)

Yet he is 250k lol

Is he available atm or not

You will be lucky to see a wad of cards for him at 250k
    Campino wrote: »