Anyone bothering with packs tomorrow?

Mizenberg
544 posts An Exciting Prospect
First few weeks I took the coins, last couple of weeks I tried packs and didn't have a lot of luck. What's everyone doing tomorrow?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11312 posts Has That Special Something
    Most likely take the coins as usual. Half tempted to take the untradables though after using most of mine for prime Rio.
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Taking coins after seeing that shamble of a totw.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Not really, I got Mo Salah from week 1 rewards, but since then my highest rated player was falcao garcia. I'm expecting nothing but will probably still be disappointed.
  • the_pack_king
    im taking the coins for def, every single week I have took untradeables and last week I had to discard a 85,84, and 2 83s that I already had as untradable duplicates so F that.
  • deang07
    8221 posts League Winner
    i always take tradeble packs and have made more than the coin reward every week in g2 g3 and g1
  • freakjas
    5915 posts Big Money Move
    Took untradable rewards last week and they’ve been shocking. Kinda thinking about just taking again cause they can’t be this bad lol
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i have taken untradeable packs all but the first week. they got progressively better for me so im going to stick with them until they dont pan out

1st week i took em i got allison. following week was otamendi and mkhityryan. the week after that was martial IF!!! and last week was neymar followed by casemiro.

so yea im gonna stick with those this week as well.
  • the_pack_king
    nitraw wrote: »
    i have taken untradeable packs all but the first week. they got progressively better for me so im going to stick with them until they dont pan out

1st week i took em i got allison. following week was otamendi and mkhityryan. the week after that was martial IF!!! and last week was neymar followed by casemiro.

If I was you i would continue to take them with that luck lol
  • Headshrinker363
    4935 posts Big Money Move
    I’m sticking with untradeable packs. Best I’ve had so far is Kante, Rakitic and IF Willian. Here’s hoping the lucky streak continues.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    nitraw wrote: »

If I was you i would continue to take them with that luck lol

exactly why lol thats the plan

id love to pack an icon. been waiting since last year.
  • ICUP
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    got 6 hours to go from 2k points to 20kish points. If I do make it im going for packs as they can all go towards a sbc
  • kraid
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    Def packs but not sure whether tradable or not. Usually go untradable so that’s more likely
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve taken the coins every week but the first week. Considering the untradebale packs for sbc. But I have to look to see what they are. 60k coin goes pretty far in terms of most sbc.
  • James Libby
    5577 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »
    i always take tradeble packs and have made more than the coin reward every week in g2 g3 and g1

I am really intrigued to hear that. I've gone untradeable every week, gotten pretty decent cards, and just assumed the only real choices were either Untradebales or the Coins. Hearing that someone made coin off tradeables gives me pause.
  • Tempted for the first time to take coins. I'm working towards all the players for prem league SBC...managed each week to do a big team and a few smaller ones from WL rewards but with no sterling I'm thinking I might be running out of time.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    last two weeks I got lucky with untradeables
    2 weeks ago - Ter Stegen and IF vecino'
    last week - Ter Stegen again and IF Manolas, Saul
  • Springveldt
    4593 posts National Call-Up
    I'll be taking the untradables again. Not really packed anything great from the untradables, best is Gabriel Jesus but I've packed so many good cards from the advanced SBC's, and the scream SBC's that I'm going to continue taking packs.

The untradables really help with squad fitness cards and make the SBC's a lot cheaper as well. Just not sure if I want to stick at Division 4 Rank 2 or grind tonight to get Rank 1.
  • Stejens
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradables since the start and all have been terrible. Sticking with it though. Have invested in almost all 85/86 and some higher ready for big icon sbc. So if any dupe I'm covered.
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Took coins first 2 weeks, went tradeable packs week after, I was lucky if I made 20k back. Last 2 weeks went tradable again and has been good to me. Made 100k and close to 180k last week which is far better than the 52,000 coins. Like anything, pot luck. My mate went packs for the first time last week and got a 93 icon which he sold for 3.3 million, has set him up for the whole year now...
  • jonkero
    5206 posts Big Money Move
    I'll go for untradables every week now. Love to build an untradable team so usefull for that + sbcs B)
  • Jack Frost
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got good untradables the first week. Since then every pack had been trash, taking the coins this time
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't mind untradables. They make for good fitness teams and SBC fodder, which equals cheap or free packs.
  • joehuk
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Most likely take the coins as usual. Half tempted to take the untradables though after using most of mine for prime Rio.

Taking untradable again.. I'm working toward prime Rio. As he will be end game CB

Need 1 icon
    85 / 86 squad.

Nearly have the 85 squad in untradables.

It will be the icon that I'll struggle with.
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm still undecided, I can't be ar5ed with SBC's, so I either want to take the coins to get one more Barca player (Pique or Busquets), or take the risk to see if I can get more dosh
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Might as well take untradables. Gives me a load of packs to open and I can’t be bothered to do much else
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Coins all the way, once I have a good team that I'm happy with I'll take some packs
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Tempted for the first time to take coins. I'm working towards all the players for prem league SBC...managed each week to do a big team and a few smaller ones from WL rewards but with no sterling I'm thinking I might be running out of time.

Actually a good idea. Even if you’re short a few player when I drops it’s. it going to cost too much

• Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Going for untradables this week.. Took coins last week when I needed them.. Quite a way to make another purchase.. Better to try luck and get some fitness cards... Lets pack an Icon...
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Untradeables always just incase.

Got 600k worth of players one week. If not it's just fodder for sbcs that I wont need to buy later
  • Tof33z
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Defo untradeable. Have 2 decent teams and too impatient to stockpile coins over a long period. Would help a lot if the sbc's were a bit less cack though