Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Another update incoming & No pro clubs mentioned.

Andyomazing
370 posts Sunday League Hero
I think they’re trying to kill the mode! They’re never on top of the problems effecting this mode. It’s pretty much unplayable. The games are not enjoyable your limited to formations you don’t want to use. Club stats aren’t a thing anymore. Man the net disappearing glitch returned yesterday in a game. WTH EA

Comments

• Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA are really playing with us. It's horrible to believe that they're ignoring us as a community. I mean if they really want to make money for us include ingame purchases. Not for stats but maybe for player tattoos, stadiums, balls and other things..

I just find it pathetic we're not having this game mode updated at all.
  • SquallPT
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The only thing they mention is a fix for pushing the goalkeeper out the net, on free kicks.
    Doesn't say the mode, only " User controlled players " :smiley:
  • pro clubs is the best game mode in fifa, do something new!!
  • The update will only effect pro clubs when it comes to anything to do with gameplay, the game mode itself won't get updated

Because we're unloved ;)
  • Andyomazing
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    The update will only effect pro clubs when it comes to anything to do with gameplay, the game mode itself won't get updated

Because we're unloved ;)

It’s more the fact that we’ve still got game killing glitches that haven’t been addressed.
  • Doolallyfrank
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    The update will only effect pro clubs when it comes to anything to do with gameplay, the game mode itself won't get updated

Because we're unloved ;)

It’s more the fact that we’ve still got game killing glitches that haven’t been addressed.

Yeah but it's stuff that isn't exclusive to pro clubs?
    Post edited by Doolallyfrank on
  • xCDHx
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think TBH EA don't care about Pro Clubs and wouldn't mind removing it entirely as this year's version is one of the worst.

I got a free evening, so will play a few games regardless 😜
  • I agree, Pro Clubs is the the best thing about Fifa, if it's done right that is, at the moment it is so neglected that we will be seeing adverts on TV asking for donations to help save it.

The strange thing is that nothing has changed on this version of Pro Clubs compared to Fifa 18, so things like clubs stats being missing is just a huge fundamental oversight and should be a really easy fix. Players getting poor ratings because FIfa thinks they are out of position when they're not, the list goes on...

Was sure all the bugs were going to be fixed on the last update, but no, thankfully they noticed that the run up for Poga's free kick was not quite right and corrected that, we now we can all sleep well tonight, shame about the rest.

Sort it out EA else we need to have a collective of Pro Clubs players and start playing the last version of Pro Clubs that was any good, it was so long ago I can't remember which version that was!
  • I hate whining but it really is starting to look like they’re not interested in Pro Clubs. Presumably there’s either not enough people play it or it isn’t profitable to invest any time in to it. I love it and have played it for years and only Pro Clubs, I’ve absolutely no interest at all in the other parts of the game… Ultimate Team bores me, Head to Head is nowhere near as much fun, any offline element including The Journey which I thought was pointless I find tedious (should qualify that’s just my own opinion, each to their own). What’s more important to understand is I am quite happily shelling out the money each year for Pro Clubs only. I don’t know how many more of me exist in that respect but there must be some.

Battlefield was released yesterday and normally where I’d buy that also yet find excuses to keep going back and playing Pro Clubs I haven’t this year. That’s been helped by many of the guys I’d normally play with drifting away to other things also and they’re every bit as hard core as I am or was.

It was a great idea and has been many, many years of fun but I think it’s probably time to say good night. Great shame as it was the one title I would purchase and play religiously from year to year and worth every single penny therefore but through no fault of my own that won’t be the case moving forward. Has already been mentioned but they couldn’t even be bothered to include core elements like your club stats.

I’m more than a little gutted but will thank all involved in the making of Fifa over the years for the memories and great value for money I’ve had from it but it’s a 3 out of 10 for this year’s Pro Clubs I’m afraid.
  • PJazz
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    The reason why I buy Fifa every year is Pro Clubs, but I have to say this is the only fifa that is killing my motivation to either play or buy the game again.