CR7 or not

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys I'm approaching 2m running a solid Serie A team. My question is do I save the remaining coins & get Ron or purchase an icon or 2?.

I've used the loan CR7 he was great but is he worth the 2m?

Cheers

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah he’s worth it
  • Lkane
    1069 posts Professional
    Just get him. He’s the best player I’ve ever used such a game changer.
  • Dazza5780
    Cheers boys seems like he's worth the coins.
  • Got him yesterday and hes scored 22 in 20. I'm not a great player but usually I struggle around a 0.7 goals per game average with other elite players like dybala etc.
    His runs and custom animations just seem to be consistently better then every other players
  • Dazza5780
    Jeremy295 wrote: »
    Got him yesterday and hes scored 22 in 20. I'm not a great player but usually I struggle around a 0.7 goals per game average with other elite players like dybala etc.
    His runs and custom animations just seem to be consistently better then every other players

Thanks mate, I'm a gold 3 WL player hoping he can make the difference and get me a few more wins.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Sorry for hijacking the thread but i am also planning on getting cr7.

But my only concern is should i get him for 2 million or spend it on neymar, mbappe and pogba?

I am currently using a team of untradeables and doing well. So my thinking is if i get cr7, i can easily squeeze him in a cheap team. If i get neymar, mbappe and pogba, i will drastically improve my squad.
  • Dazza5780
    DadBod wrote: »
    Sorry for hijacking the thread but i am also planning on getting cr7.

But my only concern is should i get him for 2 million or spend it on neymar, mbappe and pogba?

I am currently using a team of untradeables and doing well. So my thinking is if i get cr7, i can easily squeeze him in a cheap team. If i get neymar, mbappe and pogba, i will drastically improve my squad.

No worries, this was my issue all those coins on him or a few very good players. When I used the loan version he bailed me out in many occasions. That's why I'm gonna get him I think. Plus with the advice on here I think my mind is made up.

• greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Yes, get him asap if you have coins. I played vs a lot of people with CR7, even if opponent is not good, CR will carry his team
  • My reasoning was that even though his price will drop a bit I'm hoping to make up the difference by getting a few extra wins here and there to improve WL rank or rivals divisions. Itll even itself out by the end so why not enjoy him now.
    With black Friday around the corner other decent players will be cheap enough to slot in around him
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get cr7.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    buy him asap
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only gold 3? See this is the problem my team costs 300k and I’m getting gold 2 yet I play people with “game changers” like Ronaldo you should be elite
  • El_Nino
    10636 posts Has That Special Something
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Only gold 3? See this is the problem my team costs 300k and I’m getting gold 2 yet I play people with “game changers” like Ronaldo you should be elite
    Horrendous comment. What players you have in no way dictate the level of player you are, why would they? Elite players help but you give a gold 3 player the best icon team possible and I’d bet anything they still don’t make elite, team helps but not that much.

In regards to the thread, unpopular opinion but Ronaldo is not as good this year, seemed less effective to me, Icons like Butra/Eusebio seem miles better for me at least
  • Just to try convince you further he now has 35 in 27 for me. Single handedly winning me games, 3 hat tricks tonight alone. It feels like a complete cheat
  • Stonebridge
    1156 posts Professional
    If you dont need anything else for the team yes, otherwise no
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely worth the 2 mil I have had Socrates and Pele and cr7 is better than both and well more goals per a game
    I can’t really see any st in the game giving any better returns
    Possibly r9 is the only player could match up