Does EA know what matchmaking is? Does it exist in Rivals?

TheArchitect
941 posts Professional
I'm playing with an all argentine 81 rated squad and gets machtmaking with 86+ rated squads some with Icons.
only big player is messi and I don't play him every match. I leave him at reserves to rest

So there is literally no point in playing with a lower rated squad in Rivals. Is there?
And on top of that every draw takes away 2-4 points of my division level. LOL

I just love that they are still playing 6+ men in the back against my 79 Strikers.

Comments

• ASHERLAUYY
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    Well if you're the same division as someone and choose to use a lower rated Argentine squad that is your own fault. Online single matches are your only other option.
  • bigpokey24
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    I'm playing with an all argentine 81 rated squad and gets machtmaking with 86+ rated squads some with Icons.
    only big player is messi and I don't play him every match. I leave him at reserves to rest

So there is literally no point in playing with a lower rated squad in Rivals. Is there?
    And on top of that every draw takes away 2-4 points of my division level. LOL

I just love that they are still playing 6+ men in the back against my 79 Strikers.

Fifa doesn't revolve around your feelings. Check yourself
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    So it doesnt exist okay thanks
  • OZero
    4871 posts National Call-Up
    It exists. Based on your skill points. Stop moaning.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5351 posts Big Money Move
    Matchmaking in Rivals is based on your skill rating. It has nothing to do with your squad. Stop moaning.
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Matchmaking in Rivals is based on your skill rating. It has nothing to do with your squad. Stop moaning.

Seems a bit stupid to be playing someone just as good as you with a far superior squad though Dosent it ? Like playing head to head with a 4 star team
  • pudgyfudgy
    Kingkay wrote: »

Seems a bit stupid to be playing someone just as good as you with a far superior squad though Dosent it ? Like playing head to head with a 4 star team

Nope. As long as you play your best in each game and don't deliberately relegate yourself, your skill rating is supposed to be a reflection of your real ability, team included.

If the best Player A can manage with his 87-rated team is 1500 SR, for example, then he is an average player being carried by a good team. If the best Player B can manage with his 82-rated team is 1500 SR, then he is an above-average player who making his average team look good. So if both teams face each other, they should rightfully be roughly equal.
  • ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    seems like you never played a game with a elosystem *facepalm*
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect

Nope. As long as you play your best in each game and don't deliberately relegate yourself, your skill rating is supposed to be a reflection of your real ability, team included.

If the best Player A can manage with his 87-rated team is 1500 SR, for example, then he is an average player being carried by a good team. If the best Player B can manage with his 82-rated team is 1500 SR, then he is an above-average player who making his average team look good. So if both teams face each other, they should rightfully be roughly equal.

Woah woah woah.. did you just try to use logic on an EA forum? And in a thread created by a stroppy teenager (if you’re not a teenager OP then seriously, evaluate yourself) too?

Are you mental?! We can’t have people speaking sense around here!
  • pudgyfudgy
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »

Woah woah woah.. did you just try to use logic on an EA forum? And in a thread created by a stroppy teenager (if you’re not a teenager OP then seriously, evaluate yourself) too?

Are you mental?! We can’t have people speaking sense around here!

Oh man I've been speaking the wrong language. Ok let me rephrase

EA SUXXXXXXXX MATCHMAKING IS POOPOO SERVERS ARE DOODOO
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Matching making is skill level not squad rating.