What connection do you need to play this game

IIZlatan4everII
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is my 0.9 download and 0.3 upload good enough for online FIFA. It was perfectly fine till FIFA 17 then dedicated servers came out and I can't do Jack. Literally unplayable, how do I play this game mode on p2p servers like the old days?

Comments

• HishamAyman
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    0.9 what? Gb Mb Kb cms of ethernet cable?
  • IIZlatan4everII
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

0.9mb download and 0.3mb upload with 13ms and 5 green bars when entering games. I'm lagging soo hard though. Play WiFi connect to new sky box which apparently it's WiFi card is terrible but I've got no choice.
  • HishamAyman
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    That is not good enough for the game, Im sorry man
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite

0.9mb download and 0.3mb upload with 13ms and 5 green bars when entering games. I'm lagging soo hard though. Play WiFi connect to new sky box which apparently it's WiFi card is terrible but I've got no choice.

Jheez that can't be far off dial up speeds. No better internet in your area?
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, sorry m8, poor. Where are you?
  • is1996
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    I have the best and still get button delay and inconsistent gameplay so idk if tgat even matters
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Your upload is even below the recommended 0.5 by Sony, you need to upgrade your internet.
  • Tymsy83
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    A German one
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    thats one terrible connection mate
  • RetroRobbie
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    makes no difference on speed, im always the away side and seem liek the gamplay is hard and sluggish, button delays and just overal players stuck in mud! im on BT and the best i can get, 180mbps! its a joke! and they keep telling me its my ISP's fault!