Crash already happened!

RioIMBA
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2018
"Get yours while price is still low"

What did i tell you?
Post edited by RioIMBA on

Comments

  • xXCAMARAXx
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol. It hasn’t even started. Once ea hits us with a decent promo, you’ll see a crash.. ea just testing the water..


    Prices are always high at this time. You’ll see them drop back down tomorrow.
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    This Thursday/Sunday should be fun haha
  • Kove
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    "The precrash crash is the real crash"

    That is the largest piece of wisdom I have every heard from Chuboi
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kove wrote: »
    "The precrash crash is the real crash"

    That is the largest piece of wisdom I have every heard from Chuboi


    Your correct, but that hasn’t happen yet.. if ea hits us with a decent promo towards then end of this WL. Then you’ll see a bigger crash then these pst couple days..

    Timing is key...
  • Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    Kove wrote: »
    "The precrash crash is the real crash"

    That is the largest piece of wisdom I have every heard from Chuboi


    Your correct, but that hasn’t happen yet.. if ea hits us with a decent promo towards then end of this WL. Then you’ll see a bigger crash then these pst couple days..

    Timing is key...

    Plz dm me on insta @ f.a.a.d.i.l when this crash will occur thanks
  • Jwhite
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Not close
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scaenor wrote: »
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    Kove wrote: »
    "The precrash crash is the real crash"

    That is the largest piece of wisdom I have every heard from Chuboi


    Your correct, but that hasn’t happen yet.. if ea hits us with a decent promo towards then end of this WL. Then you’ll see a bigger crash then these pst couple days..

    Timing is key...

    Plz dm me on insta @ f.a.a.d.i.l when this crash will occur thanks

    Are you trying to find the right time to buy or sell? If your trying to sell night time US, is the time to do it. I’d do it now. If your looking to buy I’d see how tomorrow goes 1pm UK time. If it hasn’t dropped from tonight wait till Thursday when WL rewards are out.. Got a feeling this totw is going to be weak, so ea is going to pump more promos to keep it consistent week to week.
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    Kove wrote: »
    "The precrash crash is the real crash"

    That is the largest piece of wisdom I have every heard from Chuboi


    Your correct, but that hasn’t happen yet.. if ea hits us with a decent promo towards then end of this WL. Then you’ll see a bigger crash then these pst couple days..

    Timing is key...
    Seeing big players as griez and auba drop 60k ish, i say crash already happened
  • denisdgm
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is what happened last year and everyone kept saying 'the crash hasn't happened yet, it's gonna get worse around black Friday' then black friday came around and prices went higher.
    My advice to anyone is if you see a good deal pull the trigger don't wait for no Black Friday etc. You'll regret not doing so. I for one bagged a nice deal on Lewandowski today
  • Murphdogz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    denisdgm wrote: »
    This is what happened last year and everyone kept saying 'the crash hasn't happened yet, it's gonna get worse around black Friday' then black friday came around and prices went higher.
    My advice to anyone is if you see a good deal pull the trigger don't wait for no Black Friday etc. You'll regret not doing so. I for one bagged a nice deal on Lewandowski today

    I want Suarez.will he drop much more tomorrow when his inform out of packs?
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    I bought baby stoichkov last week and he's dropped 100k. With tax I'll lose about 150k on him. Sad times
  • You think pogba price is going down?
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You think pogba price is going down?

    He dropped to 450 and rise back,
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Up LMAO, who were in here say that another crash will happen?
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    Lol. It hasn’t even started. Once ea hits us with a decent promo, you’ll see a crash.. ea just testing the water..


    Prices are always high at this time. You’ll see them drop back down tomorrow.

    you were saying?
  • avfcj88
    75 posts Park Captain
    There was a mini crash where all the investors panic sold around 2pm when they saw the totw reissue. I made some decent coins picking up high rated players then and flipping them now for profit.
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    avfcj88 wrote: »
    There was a mini crash where all the investors panic sold around 2pm when they saw the totw reissue. I made some decent coins picking up high rated players then and flipping them now for profit.

    precash is the real crash, we wont have any crashes from now till 27
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    RioIMBA wrote: »
    avfcj88 wrote: »
    There was a mini crash where all the investors panic sold around 2pm when they saw the totw reissue. I made some decent coins picking up high rated players then and flipping them now for profit.

    precash is the real crash, we wont have any crashes from now till 27

    now that everyone thinks this, we will have one :)
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Navraat wrote: »
    RioIMBA wrote: »
    avfcj88 wrote: »
    There was a mini crash where all the investors panic sold around 2pm when they saw the totw reissue. I made some decent coins picking up high rated players then and flipping them now for profit.

    precash is the real crash, we wont have any crashes from now till 27

    now that everyone thinks this, we will have one :)

    shhh
  • barryw
    2416 posts Fans' Favourite
    My squad was 1.6M yesterday and now it’s 1.8M.
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    barryw wrote: »
    My squad was 1.6M yesterday and now it’s 1.8M.

    lol I was tempting to invest between griez and auba, but i went for auba, bought 5 for 240k each, and sold when he got the POTM, man so decent profit
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    jeeez millions of packs being opened, so many more coins about, ppl keeping cards in club for sbcs, wl already started .

    no one is selling up at the min thats why everything is rising or steadying.

    after the promos and wl finishes and everyones done thier fp and coins theyl sell up again either for coins for cyber mon or just because wl is fin.
    only takes ppl selling and some undervutting and we are back down again.
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    deang07 wrote: »
    jeeez millions of packs being opened, so many more coins about, ppl keeping cards in club for sbcs, wl already started .

    no one is selling up at the min thats why everything is rising or steadying.

    after the promos and wl finishes and everyones done thier fp and coins theyl sell up again either for coins for cyber mon or just because wl is fin.
    only takes ppl selling and some undervutting and we are back down again.

    good luck waiting on that lul, price is rising, they only will go down to normal price after wl is done.
Sign In or Register to comment.