130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Absolutely a waste of time don't do more then a couple

Comments

• NeymarJr85
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did one, got Alba. Stopped there
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    9610 posts League Winner
    Wouldn't even do 1 with them requirements.
  • Kouli06
    1308 posts Professional
    Did it twice to clear out the crap UCL cards.

Lingard and Soler was best I got 😂

They could have at least made them tradeable for the hellish requirements.
  • Pieman25
    14796 posts Moderator
    Got Rodrigo, could have been a lot worse I admit.
  • klaas9
    685 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    So assume you have no ucl’s in stock you need 66 golds in the 2 player SBC ucl first and then pull nastasic untradeable in the upgrade 81+?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    9610 posts League Winner
    klaas9 wrote: »
    So assume you have no ucl’s in stock you need 66 golds in the 2 player SBC ucl first and then pull nastasic untradeable in the upgrade 81+?

That's providing you can get the chem though. It's 66 golds to get 12 UCL common cards but that doesn't necessarily mean you will be able to complete the 81+ upgrade with them 12 cards.
  • JorisDB
    1340 posts Professional
    Did one, Kondogbia, can’t complain about that + I was gonna buy him for my temporary squad so quite happy with that!
  • mark1089
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I didn't think they could possibly put out a worse sbc than the icon ones. Boy I was wrong. How many ppl are gonna waste 40k coins for one of these? If they kept the previous requirements, with their usual awful pack odds, ppl would do loads. This isn't worth it (unless you bought a bunch of non rare cl cards to flip last week)
  • Did 1 got 84 keita
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Steering clear of it myself. Got Asensio from the UCL MM and sold for a quick 60k then stopped there.
  • joehuk
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    mark1089 wrote: »
    I didn't think they could possibly put out a worse sbc than the icon ones. Boy I was wrong. How many ppl are gonna waste 40k coins for one of these? If they kept the previous requirements, with their usual awful pack odds, ppl would do loads. This isn't worth it (unless you bought a bunch of non rare cl cards to flip last week)

this SBC would be fine if they kept the original SBC along side this one ( still think 11 CL players is way OTT) but at least if you did the 2 player upgrade you have a chance of a big pull, this common upgrade is just NOT worth it one bit.

no one is going to do common upgrade unless you have thousands and thousands of players & spent tons of FP

• JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional

This.
  • oldboiler
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would of done if tradeable, but untradeable c’mon :D
  • Jwhite
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Did 10 best was 85 Marquinhos already got his 86 red
  • Jonboyparker
    4639 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Had some common untradable to use.

Packed UCL De Gea In first one!!! Result!!!

81 roberto in 2nd but who cares. I stopped there.
  • JPRM71
    2132 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did one, packed Pogba, I’m done ✅
  • tr1qqyhai
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got trapp, rubbish
  • SimenHP
    1444 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did 15. I got one over 83 rated which was Miranda
  • Buzzbuzz
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    Thought it was tradeable so I did it like an idiot. Got Rudy :angry:

I didn't even think it wouldn't be tradeable, the requirements were so high. What's going on with the SBCs recently? I wouldn't mind if I at least packed something decent every now and again
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually did one by mistake, got a 83 rugani (again). Absolutely not worth doing it considering the cost at 30k~.
  • Joe
    4498 posts National Call-Up
    Did 1 with untradeables, got Guedes, then I realized it's 1 player not 2 and stopped there. Not worth it from scratch tbh.
  • W77
    924 posts Professional
    I did only 1 81+ and got 88 Navas so I can reuse him in icon SBC probably .not doing another one +
  • Tennster10
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Goretza stoo there.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5309 posts Big Money Move
    Useful for getting rid of all your untradeable UCL common cards, but beyond that not worth spending a single coin on.
  • Retro_G
    25653 posts Player of the Year

• LiamSully
    5604 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Useful for getting rid of all your untradeable UCL common cards, but beyond that not worth spending a single coin on.
    Think I’d rather just keep them to use in future MMs, or in the league SBCs to boost some team ratings

This is one of the worst SBCs ever
  • alvchong
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    trash! spent so many high rated >80s UCL card and get 77 rated Hernani... Dont even know him.....
  • alvchong wrote: »
    trash! spent so many high rated >80s UCL card and get 77 rated Hernani... Dont even know him.....

What! you got 77 Hernani from guaranteed 81+ UCL sbc? !!
  • alvchong
    oh..ya...sorry. i got Burki 83 (GK) for 81+ UCL. I got Hernani from the Flash of Brilliance.
  • alvchong
    i throw in most of my 80 and 83 rated UCL one last round .... i got Fernandino 87. Could have been worst but i am satisfied. All the UCL since first SBC, i pull Van dijk, Firmino.... All are in my team now!