Rivals Glitch?

Danic123
2263 posts Fans' Favourite
Just played a game against a team with nearly all red cards but with players out of position.

Team was called “300pointglitch”

Immediately after kick off, game is cancelled and I get a message saying that they noticed a mismatch between the squads and the game is cancelled. I don’t get the loss etc. WTF?

Comments

• xdaddy
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First i’ve heard of this. Skill rating points go down?
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    I played someone with all bronzes a few weeks ago including keepers in Cm and had the same message after kickoff, no idea what it is tho tbh
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    This glitch has been present the whole of FIFA 19 and still after two updates it's not fixed ? Seriously ea
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Literally try anything for a win and a few more coins/packs.

Sad lives.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3274 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »

Sad lives.

Guaranteed coins for doing nothing, no raging, and no risk of a ban, so don't blame them.

I don't do it, because if I did (and my general question), at what point would I think "right, it's now time to play the game rather than do this glitch"?
  • Scutch
    edited November 2018

Sad lives.

Guaranteed coins for doing nothing, no raging, and no risk of a ban, so don't blame them.

I don't do it, because if I did (and my general question), at what point would I think "right, it's now time to play the game rather than do this glitch"?

But they aren’t actually playing the game, so ultimately they aren’t testing themselves. It’s like giving someone a football to play with, and they put it in the cupboard and just read instead.

You get rewarded for winning, which enables you to buy better players. But then you don’t even use the better players coz you’re just quitting out.
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class

Sad lives.

But they aren’t actually playing the game, so ultimately they aren’t testing themselves. It’s like giving someone a football to play with, and they put it in the cupboard and just read instead.

You get rewarded for winning, which enables you to buy better players. But then you don’t even use the better players coz you’re just quitting out.

It's not about testing themselves, it's about getting a stacked team free. There's nothing to say they don't play WL or anything else for actual games, they do this just for the coins.
  • Scutch
    edited November 2018
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Sad lives.

It's not about testing themselves, it's about getting a stacked team free. There's nothing to say they don't play WL or anything else for actual games, they do this just for the coins.

But they're cheating their way to getting a stacked team. There's a 4G connection thing that apparently works in WL too, which EA cannot do anything about apparently. Not sure how that works. My WIFI is temperamental enough without trying to get 4G to work as a hotspot :joy:
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Sad lives.

But they're cheating their way to getting a stacked team. There's a 4G connection thing that apparently works in WL too, which EA cannot do anything about apparently. Not sure how that works. My WIFI is temperamental enough without trying to get 4G to work as a hotspot :joy:

Totally agree that it's cheating & wrong but the ultra competitive, win at all costs mentality that FIFA has now means people will do anything to get ahead.
  • Danic123
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    I suppose what we can’t forget is that Fifa is an easy way to make real money by coin / account selling.