A Flash of Brilliance doesn't work.

When I submit it I get the same error I got a few weeks ago from one of the Halloween themed SBC, that others also complained about.

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 18 Main Menu."

This is a 24 hour SBC. I have very little faith you will fix this in time, but you really need to get your S* together and put more attention into making sure that Switch content works. We already have little enough as it is. You aren't making a good case to refresh this title next season.

Comments

• NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Hey Guys, I have found the solution to this SBC! once a player mentioned if your players fit both formations on switch and other consoles, you can submit the SBC successfully. I tried and it worked! I attached a photo for your reference.

https://imgur.com/a/a7ktxXF

You guys can try your choices on FUTHEAD and see if it works, I just predicted that of one the ST would become CAM and then trial and error. Hope it helps!

• LFCJoe wrote: »
    When I submit it I get the same error I got a few weeks ago from one of the Halloween themed SBC, that others also complained about.

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 18 Main Menu."

This is a 24 hour SBC. I have very little faith you will fix this in time, but you really need to get your S* together and put more attention into making sure that Switch content works. We already have little enough as it is. You aren't making a good case to refresh this title next season.

Pues yo e perdido el dinero en fichajes y no e podido terminar el desafio por este error
  • Ya a terminado y no e podido completar el desafio por ese error, e llamado a ea y me dicen que no pueden hacer nada