FB Götze bugged

Berlus
140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
After i heard very positive reviews about FB Gotze, i made the sbc.

After the first 10 WL games i was shocked how bad he performed in those matches. I was already thinking about to not using him anymore. But then i gave him a last chance in a rival match. What should say...he was amazing. A total different player. Like messi on the ball.
Another thing I noticed.... he suddenly had brown/blonde hair in total camera view in the rival match. In WL matches his hairs were black.

Can somebody confirme my observation? This is strange...
Post edited by Berlus on

Comments

• Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    He been good for me every game hes played. I have however noticed his hair seems to be changing colours in each game lol
  • Foxsake
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah he is pony
  • Headshrinker363
    5286 posts Big Money Move
    Mine has blonde hair and he’s decent, not great.
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mine has blonde hair and he’s decent, not great.

Yeah, but sometimes his dribbling/ player model is totally different. He feels like messi if he performs well...
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    His good at hitting the bar for me
  • freakjas
    6275 posts Big Money Move
    Y’all made me do the sbc.
    It did cost me 77k and I got probably like 10k+ back in the packs so cant really complain.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah his hair is lighter in replays
  • KetBreezyX
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FB Gotze is the GOAT of my team lol
  • freakjas
    6275 posts Big Money Move
    Where do you play him? Tried 2 games and he barely did anything for me
  • Pls somebody help me... I couldn't play fifa because of my new work. I saw the FB Götze Sbc today. I like Götze in the real life and I really want this Götze card... But im too slow... I did the first Götze Sbc (Bayern) but I cant do the second because of the time. :( How can i speaks with Ea that i get this card? I have got the players to the sbc... but im late. I hate my new wotk.