Potm

SPAMPEBS
4066 posts National Call-Up
Make of this whatever you like. Bristol Street motors fans player of the month. Probably a biased vote.

gcnuaj5p_o.jpg

Comments

  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Isn’t the potm voted by EA fans etc. Not sure this one is going to be accurate would be amazed Ryan was chose ahead of Auba and Barkley
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No chance.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Hahahah could be funny
  • SPAMPEBS
    4066 posts National Call-Up
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    Isn’t the potm voted by EA fans etc. Not sure this one is going to be accurate would be amazed Ryan was chose ahead of Auba and Barkley

    Not really the overall percentage is nothing to do with the public.
  • Hoopsterz
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely Bristol Street Motors don't have anything to do with the official POTM. If they do i might put the company i work for forward to be involved in the voting for Novembers!
  • SPAMPEBS
    4066 posts National Call-Up
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Surely Bristol Street Motors don't have anything to do with the official POTM. If they do i might put the company i work for forward to be involved in the voting for Novembers!

    Of course they don't..... That's obvious.
  • superspurs18
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fan vote is 10% of the actual award. The other 90% is split between 20 club captains and then a panel of experts which includes former players, journalists etc.

    The fact he might have won the fan vote doesn't mean he wins the award.
Sign In or Register to comment.