OTW CR7

SPAMPEBS
4066 posts National Call-Up
What are peoples opinions on its price, weather its worth buying and how much his first inform would probably cost in comparison to his NIF considering they're all going to be striker this year you'd think.

Cheers

Comments

• Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    When it was released peoples opinions were that it was the most useless OTW ever. It really doesn't matter which version of CR7 you get, you've still got CR7!

Just get his normal one until an IF happens.

I don't want to hazard guesses on prices, but his IF's will take a while to be a huge upgrade on his NIF.
  • Hoopsterz
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    It seems like there isn't much more room for it to go up before it has to crash. His TOTY last year was cheaper than this card.

All just hype.. When he gets an IF id imagine it will drop 500k if not more.. Doesn't seem worth it IMO.
  • SPAMPEBS
    Metab0lic wrote: »
    When it was released peoples opinions were that it was the most useless OTW ever. It really doesn't matter which version of CR7 you get, you've still got CR7!

Just get his normal one until an IF happens.

I don't want to hazard guesses on prices, but his IF's will take a while to be a huge upgrade on his NIF.

Yeah I've got his standard card and it feels like a card I want forever, so it's just tempting to get the otw.

I agree about big cards needing a couple informs atleast to see any difference also.

Just hoping I don't lose loads on NIF Ronaldo and then decide I want a change.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    I have the otw and will never sell as I’m first owner. Unless I see It go for stupid price which could happen with the market this year
  • MarioCM
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chem cards will get his stats to 99. Not sure what good am IF will do tbh.

Probably just very marginal gains on the non-chem boosted stats.
  • SPAMPEBS
    MarioCM wrote: »

Yeah have to admit I have hunter on him and he's easily the fastest player I've used. I've never once thought he needed a bit more pace, or shooting etc
  • Foxsake
    Ain’t hunter wasted on him? Better to use engine coz of his low balance
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Yeah have to admit I have hunter on him and he's easily the fastest player I've used. I've never once thought he needed a bit more pace, or shooting etc

• SPAMPEBS
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Ain’t hunter wasted on him? Better to use engine coz of his low balance

Possibly yeah, although tbh I'd actually side with hawk if I was to change for the added strength.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    99% sure that his otw isnt gonna get any upgrades
  • Foxsake
    😂
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    99% sure that his otw isnt gonna get any upgrades

• Foxsake
    edited November 2018
    [ ea will make sure he gets them to promote packs uote="pekkaa88;c-7756790"]99% sure that his otw isnt gonna get any upgrades[/quote]

• pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Foxsake wrote: »
    [ ea will make sure he gets them to promote packs uote="pekkaa88;c-7756790"]99% sure that his otw isnt gonna get any upgrades

[/quote]

He has had 2 braces this season, and no IF yet.. I seriously think they are going to avoid using him in any promos, because of the allegations
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up

Why waste a hunter on him when u don’t get full upgrade from it we’re hawk puts physical shooting and pace near at max