SerieA TIM

Icatalin03
52 posts Park Captain

Hello, We are many Serie A fans who want us to update the Serie A broadcasting package to FIFA 19 through an update.

Comments

• There is no broadcast package of the Serie A Tim. I would worry more about the equal captain bands for everyone, the presentation of the entry of the teams is the change of the Scudetto and Coppa Italia badges in the career mode. It is the only European championship not realistically represented. Shame!!!
  • There is a broadcast package for Serie A.

And yes, they should add the Serie A anthem before matches, the armband for the captains, and it would be nice to have the Scudetto patch changing to the actual champions.
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain

Yes and I still wait for an update soon to contain the Broadcasting Package, the official anthem and much more for Serie A TIM in FIFA 19
  • The transmission package in Serie A changes depending on who transmits the game, that is Sky Sports or Dazn. I'm Italian so I know what I'm talking about or at least in Italy it's like that
  • Grifosgv wrote: »
    The transmission package in Serie A changes depending on who transmits the game, that is Sky Sports or Dazn. I'm Italian so I know what I'm talking about or at least in Italy it's like that

Sky Italia and DAZN don't use the official broadcast.