Is a bug or I'm doing something wrong ?

MisterRux
921 posts Professional
edited November 2018
Running a 4321 formation with default tactics and formation..

When, in game, I change to offensive or defensive the formation change to 442 with random position of the attacking player ...

I've tried to reset everything and start from 0 with a new squad with no success ...

Any help?

Thx in advance

Comments

• MisterRux wrote: »

When, in game, I change to offensive or defensive the formation change to 442 with random position of the attacking player ...

I've tried to reset everything and start from 0 with a new squad with no success ...

Any help?

Thx in advance

Go to custom tactics option for your squad. There you can set different formation for different tactics. The default might be 4-4-2
  • MisterRux
    921 posts Professional
    MisterRux wrote: »

Any help?

Thx in advance

Go to custom tactics option for your squad. There you can set different formation for different tactics. The default might be 4-4-2

nope ...

I have 4321 everywhere ...
  • MisterRux wrote: »
    MisterRux wrote: »

Any help?

Thx in advance

nope ...

I have 4321 everywhere ...

Make sure you are using the Same squad that you have changed the tactics for. Each squad has its own tactics settings. If not this, then i have not much clue also. Haven't heard this issue from anyone else