2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    NTroq9N.jpg

I figured something like this would pop up tbh
  • maymanpele
    14041 posts Has That Special Something
    Arron xox wrote: »
    NTroq9N.jpg

So you can foresee memes but not prices. Interesting...
  • Arron xox
    maymanpele wrote: »
    NTroq9N.jpg

No I thought someone with an idea of the icon market and previous black Friday events would have gave me a little advise instead of people being sarcastic. but I think I expected too much of the fifa community these days
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    NTroq9N.jpg

No I thought someone with an idea of the icon market and previous black Friday events would have gave me a little advise instead of people being sarcastic. but I think I expected too much of the fifa community these days

It’s just a bit of fun @Arron xox most guys on here are decent.

Truth is, nobody really knows. Just do as much trading as you can between now and Black Friday week, and if he’s in range, pull the trigger.

He’ll probably be at his lowest earlier in the week. Prices went up on Black Friday last year, the crash came before.
  • Arron xox
    NTroq9N.jpg

Truth is, nobody really knows. Just do as much trading as you can between now and Black Friday week, and if he’s in range, pull the trigger.

He’ll probably be at his lowest earlier in the week. Prices went up on Black Friday last year, the crash came before.

I'm hoping for around 1.8 1.9 I'm on 1.65 at the moment so hoping with rivals and WL I can get him
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    NTroq9N.jpg

I'm hoping for around 1.8 1.9 I'm on 1.65 at the moment so hoping with rivals and WL I can get him

Do some bpm. You’ll make up the deficit in no time.
  • mggege17
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope so got an eye on him
  • maymanpele
    I'm curious if anyone has used him though. I jumped the gun and bought a fresh one this morning.
  • Arron xox
    I'm curious if anyone has used him though. I jumped the gun and bought a fresh one this morning.

@maymanpele my mates got him and he says he scores everything and fun to use
  • maymanpele

@maymanpele my mates got him and he says he scores everything and fun to use

Good to know. I'm going to use him tonight and hopefully have a mini review. I'm going to try him in 41212 and 4321
  • Arron xox
    Can't wait to hear your opinion I will be playing him in a 4231
  • maymanpele
    Played a handful of matches last night, 10 games, 16 goals and probably like 4 or 5 assists. Got 2 rage quits in the first half from my first 3 games.

His dribbling is amazing, and probably the best I've used so far. He's quicker than most, and his long shots are out of this world. He has enough strength to allow him to play in tight spaces, and being 6' he can easily win headers in the box. Also his passing is good enough to play in other players.

I'm not sure he's worth his price atm, but it is r9 and playing with a card like that is almost priceless to me.
  • Arron xox
    Cheers mate looking forward to trying him now tbh I'm hoping to pack women decent from rewards tomorrow to give my coins a little push
  • Arron xox
    Bump

• Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Prime Socrates