in our latest patch we fixed goalkeepers not picking the ball up

Comments

• mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    The more I play and watch, the more convinced I am they cut corners (cost) on development and released a game that essentially wasn’t finished. It’s borderline embarrassing IMO.
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    My players still do the inside of the foot shot every so often too. I don’t think they really fix many gameplay issues to be honest
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Jackadinho wrote: »
    My players still do the inside of the foot shot every so often too. I don’t think they really fix many gameplay issues to be honest

Every so often is still a hell of a lot less than before, same with the GKs. They missed a few instances in the code, but obviously worked on fixing it.
  • Ghotti
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    nice kick off glitch :D :D :D
  • Cloudio7
    1197 posts Professional
    My Courtois did lots of that errors even per patch. That's why i've rage sold him. Red Pickford hasn't had a single moment like that in 70ish matches.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10025 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s keepers punching all the time that niggles me!
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s keepers punching all the time that niggles me!

Oh yeah, that drives me insane. I'm like there's no one around you, just bloody catch it you idiot. The other one that does my head in is when you take a shot and it hits the post and the rebound magically teleports straight into the goalkeepes hands even though he's facing the other way still in the diving animation. You damn well know if that was your keeper the ball would always come back out hit your keeper in the head or backside and trickle in to the goal!
  • RebelRob
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    And they still do a chip shot for the odd low driven.

Yes, it’s improved, but it shouldn’t have been broken upon release anyway!

• ManyakFC
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    My Courtois did lots of that errors even per patch. That's why i've rage sold him. Red Pickford hasn't had a single moment like that in 70ish matches.

have to say youre right, lloris never made such an error i only used courtois for 5 games and in 2 of them he did those errors dont understand why though . in fairness he saves alot of shots that he probably shouldnt so i guess it balances out. deffo better than lloris but its just those dumb errors shouldnt be in the game for any keeper really
  • Pedromartinezz14
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I got ederson. He flaps at so many crosses. Also then decides to come for crosses when there is no need and misses them 😡
    Anyone recommend a decent cheaper who won't break the bank?
  • LuckyStrikE
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    I had a low driven shot from outside the box go slowly right past my GK's legs and he just looked at it go past. Like ok, he can't kick the damn ball going 2mph.......
  • LuckyStrikE
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    I got ederson. He flaps at so many crosses. Also then decides to come for crosses when there is no need and misses them 😡
    Anyone recommend a decent cheaper who won't break the bank?

Schmeichel with cat was solid for me