Have EA done this to the servers on purpose?

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
Just a theory. Have ea done this on purpose because they are giving away too many rewards on fut champs, eg I’ve seen youtubers pushing top 100 and me personally I’m getting gold 1 and I never got that in fifa18. It’s easier to qualify now which means worse players involved so you get matched up with easier games theremore more rewards are being given

Comments

• Tubbs76
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    im finding the easier the team you play and the less skill they have, the more you are handicapped via ai, the better the opponent, the game seems to be more balanced. its a joke
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Or is it because some pros couldn’t play this weekend due to a comp, oh the conspiracy
  • Tooner9
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    The independent servers that's used for rivals and wkend lge are a disgrace, unplayable at times, go on friendly match and it's absolutely fine....fix it EA u can't continue with those servers for fut champs it's embarrassing
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    The independent servers that's used for rivals and wkend lge are a disgrace, unplayable at times, go on friendly match and it's absolutely fine....fix it EA u can't continue with those servers for fut champs it's embarrassing

I assume friendly matches are fine because so many less people play them.