I hate this game

IIZlatan4everII
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Played 30 fut champions games won 2 yes 2! How do you people play successfully with loads of input delay and players not reacting to anything. They just stand around completely uninterested in what's going on and when they do move it's soo slow it's unplayable. I just forfeit a game because I scored 3 own goals due to my connection being soo poor.

Comments

• Colt_seevers
    1411 posts Professional
    Why would u even play on mate?! 😂
  • IIZlatan4everII
    Why would u even play on mate?! 😂

Caus last week I got 18/30 so thought I would have a better 2nd half of games but still lagged like a pos.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1005 posts Professional
    You went 2-28? Do you not have any other games you can play?
  • IIZlatan4everII
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    You went 2-28? Do you not have any other games you can play?

Last year I was much better this year all my passes seem to get automatically intercepted all the time and I can't defend to save my life. I keep playing people who don't actually defend. I don't understand this game anymore. I try to defend with my defenders but I get burned every single time which I don't know why. I keep getting megged everytime i go on for a tackle and it rebounds 4 times to his player.
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like you, I only won twice, however, my fortitude gave in at 20 games.
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    Lool cant lie once my record is negative I stop playing. But at 2 wins. And that input delay i would have stopped at 10
  • IIZlatan4everII
    Lool cant lie once my record is negative I stop playing. But at 2 wins. And that input delay i would have stopped at 10

I've now gone from 1380 skill points to 770 in 4 days. How do I stop this horrible slide. All my opponents seem to be miles better than me, I can't select my players and I'm just there for an easy win atm.
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I switched formations (teams) went from tying/barely winning mostly to 5 wins in a row.

Had 4312 and changed to 433(4).

Griezmann and Mbappe
    88 Seedorf
    Pogba Kante 85 Pires
    Theo Hernandez, IF Lucas Hernandez, 89 Blanc, IF De Marcos
    Oblak

433(4)
    Depay (loving him so far)
    Neymar, Mbappe
    Pogba Seedorf Pires
    Marcelo, IF Hernandez, Blanc, SIF Lala
    Oblak