OT controller keeps disconnecting

Arron xox
2387 posts Fans' Favourite
Does anyone know how I can stop this it's a relatively new controller but keeps disconnecting my old was connects perfect but I can't use it much as the left analog stick moves to the right

Comments

• Its happened to a few people since the update. Very annoying, it works fine once match is over.
  • Arron xox
    It's not just on fifa mate it's on any game it just disconnects it's self
  • Speak to Microsoft help, they replace them.
  • Arron xox
    I will do. I wasnt sure if they would as it wasn't the controller I received with the Xbox
  • AjaxLegends
    1439 posts Professional
    Reset Xbox One by pressing the on/off button for about 15 seconds on the console. That should solve it. Solved it for me last week at least.
  • Arron xox
    Thank you
  • Scutch
    8462 posts League Winner
    It’s because there’s a WiFi or even USB signal interfering with the controller link to the console. I had it and it was because I put my external HDD on top of my console. Since I moved it I’ve had no drop outs whatsoever.
  • Hibee
    10663 posts Has That Special Something
    Are you by chance using the rechargeable battery? Mine was doing the same and I changed to normal batteries and have never had the issue again.
  • Arron xox
    Hibee wrote: »
    Are you by chance using the rechargeable battery? Mine was doing the same and I changed to normal batteries and have never had the issue again.

Yea I'm using the venom battery pack