Aubameyang

AjaxLegends
1856 posts Play-Off Hero
Sell or keep as an investment for POTM? His price is dropping now, maybe because of Black Friday but will he rise in the hype?

Comments

• Hollandman
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah think he will rise,just sell Thursday night or Friday morning
  • He might be getting player of the month...his price will go up if it's looking likely as people will invest incase his nif is required...i'd keep and either sell in the hype or keep him and use him if he's required to get the player of the month version.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1031 posts Professional
    As an Arsenal fan I'd be very surprised if he gets POTM, banged in some goals but surely there is players who have had a better month, if an Arsenal player was to have a look in it would be Torriera.
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As an Arsenal fan I'd be very surprised if he gets POTM, banged in some goals but surely there is players who have had a better month, if an Arsenal player was to have a look in it would be Torriera.

Fully understand what you mean but he’s on the shortlist already.

For me, I think Lacazette was the best player in the league last month. But who am I to decide heh
  • List is already out and Auba must be front runner - 5 goals and 1 assists beats everything else on the list.

I have him and i'll be keeping him, will do the SBC if he gets it.
  • Barkley Should be POTM and Should not even be close.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Everything will rise thursday. Keep him
  • Wonderfulwest
    4700 posts National Call-Up
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    Barkley Should be POTM and Should not even be close.

Goals win games Auba scored the most so he wins it’s pretty simple really
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    I could actually see him being required. 87 rated NIF so not nearly as scarce as Hazard, and his price has been dropping. Investors are likely not in on him given the price movement, and we all know EA how EA feel about investors. If his price were up 100k, I would feel the exact opposite way.
  • AjaxLegends
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    His price is dropping hard now. Only 225K!
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero

A lot of prices are dropping hard right now 17 days till BF
  • AjaxLegends
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »

Yeah, figured Auba might not drop because of POTM hype. I’m just keeping him till Thursday or Friday in the hope he will rise a bit instead of drop even more.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »

Yeah, figured Auba might not drop because of POTM hype. I’m just keeping him till Thursday or Friday in the hope he will rise a bit instead of drop even more.

Good luck

I hope you get the best possible price
  • Invincibility
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Crash is real this aint a dip lol

Already lost 300k on investments mane due to this
  • AjaxLegends
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    I sold him for 234K. Bought him for 255K and he carried me in WL so not that bad. Could’nt take it anymore :wink: