(Now reported to EA)WEEKEND LEAGUE ”Your match result is currently under review”

ScorePlayer
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
Leading 3-1 in the 72th minute in a tight WL match, then the opponent quits and the match is not count after the message ”Your match result is currently under review”. I’ve got video evidence too saved. Where can I send this? This is absolutely unaccepbtable!!
Post edited by ScorePlayer on

Comments

• Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good luck with this lol it’s happened to a few of us it cost me gold 3 last week !!
    Ea will do nothing and there’s not a lot you will be able to do but take it on the chin
  • ScorePlayer
    Was gonna be 11/17 wins but whatever, the whole game mode is pointless if the opponent can quit when he wants. Might as well trade this to Gamestop and get a quality game like Red Dead Redemption 2 instead. Thankfully I never buy electronic versions.
  • BLUESBOY345
    1384 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cost me gold 1 this week man I feel you
  • MarkMCFC
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    are you sure it happened to me and I got the win?
  • Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    I says under review then you press x and the next screen should say you won.

Post your video
  • ScorePlayer
    edited November 2018
    Here is the video:

• DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happened to me too just now. This is bs.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    They don’t review them, time to move on I’m afraid.
  • ScorePlayer
    edited November 2018
    The quality is ridiculously bad, that was my first YT video ever and uploaded directly from PS4 but that is not the point of the video being a total amateur with YT uploading. With 360p you can see it detailed enough. Yeah and I was so frustrated at the end I stopped the recording to save the clip when the weird error appeared and the game just threw me back to FUT main screen after without losing connection. But haven’t had a match since(as I was just at work after that) and can send a photo of still having 10 wins and 16 played with a paper with my username or something else written on the paper if someone doubts.
  • ScorePlayer
    edited November 2018
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    They don’t review them, time to move on I’m afraid.

I just hope this doesnt become a habit, otherwise the game mode will be pointless...

Edit: I have now reported the case to EA with all the details.
    Post edited by ScorePlayer on