New RTG

LenKikk
718 posts Semi-Pro
Hey guys, i have been trading and playing for a while now. And i feel like i want to start some kind of rtg ( which i have never done ). I will be posting progress on the forums. But what kind of rtg should i try? I do have a few good untradeable players so im leaning towards a first owner club with certain rules i have to follow

Sbc Depay
Sbc Gotze
Red Hulk
POTM Lucas

And around 1.4mil

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    Pack, and SBC only.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    Pack, and SBC only.

Yea i think i should go that way and start of with what i already have. Altough im probably not gonna buy packs with coins, so its more of a sbc to glory if that makes sense.
  • James Libby
    5101 posts Big Money Move
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Hey guys, i have been trading and playing for a while now. And i feel like i want to start some kind of rtg ( which i have never done ). I will be posting progress on the forums. But what kind of rtg should i try? I do have a few good untradeable players so im leaning towards a first owner club with certain rules i have to follow

Sbc Depay
    Sbc Gotze
    Red Hulk
    POTM Lucas

And around 1.4mil

None of the above?
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018

Sbc Depay
    Sbc Gotze
    Red Hulk
    POTM Lucas

And around 1.4mil

None of the above?

314578_full.jpg
  • James Libby
    Scutch wrote: »

Sbc Depay
    Sbc Gotze
    Red Hulk
    POTM Lucas

And around 1.4mil

None of the above?

314578_full.jpg

Epic reference, my man. I love that movie!!!
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    Hahah 😂
  • James Libby
    In all seriousness, if I had to pick one from what you listed, I would go SBC Depay. Problem is, I can see him bagging a few IFs and rendering that 400k a moot point.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    How many games you looking to dedicate to the RTG?

Are you doing it for yourself or because you want it to be entertaining for others? Can be both.

I feel like "score x amount of goals with random jabroni" has been done to death.

Would having a full bronze squad kill your interest early?
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do Hazard and then Auba. See if you can get a rainbow team going