PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #3

Comments

• hooligan87 wrote: »
    ... There is a direction arrow on impact. It is necessary that the ball flew exactly on this arrow! ...
    I agree with you Manual Control is the way to go. Anyway not always the direction you give on the stick has to be 100% the direction the ball will be moving since other aspects are affecting the shot/pass such as body balance, timing, pressure, player skills and so on.

• Change the patch that you have put is bad only worsens the game with many unfair rebounds
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So, when the game is finally ready to use? lol
  • Good... but what about this bug with the fans screaming ICI C'EST PARIS almost ten times during a game with Juventus team and no PSG! Because it's very boring for ears !!! Please do something for that !

I said it and I was told that the problem has been solved while no, so here I am not the only one complaining
  • DreamTeam97
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    Added more career backup please.

The gameplay of the 1.04 update is zero, bullet controls that bounce anywhere.

When will you set the speed of the players?

Because Kylian Mbappé who is the fastest player in the game who is caught up in speed by defenders who are less fast (less than 70 speed) that it is absurd.

When will you put the loan with option to buy? the resale clauses? the buyback option of the players?
    Post edited by DreamTeam97 on
  • #Fifa19#aggiornamenti
    Perché invece di inserire nuovi volti ai giocatori non mettete dei nuovi tagli di capelli per i giocatori che vengono creati nel gioco,nuove esultanze,mettere gli stadi ufficiali di alcuni club che non ne hanno..
  • Fatman
    11 posts Ball Boy
    This is hands down the worst game ever created. I was hoping the patch would fix the BS AI defending but it hasn't. People just sit back and let the game defend for them. The AI defending is so active that it literally gives away penalties every other game from defenders that I'm not even controlling. The rebounds are utterly ridiculous. The game constantly decides who is going to have the upper hand. I've played 4-5 games this weekend where i've had 15+ shots on goal and 60%+ possession to my opponents 2 and they've won in the 90th minute from corner headers. Its impossible to change player if the ball takes a deflection you are stuck with the player that you had originally selected and you can't change to the player closest to the ball nomatter what
    (even with the right analogue). Infact the player closets to the ball will run away from it. Passing sometimes goes 180 deg in the wrong direction and why after nearly 3 months can't I change my player position or ingame tactics in the game menu without it throwing my players into the wrong positions all over the pitch? EA why? Nobody cares about how close the ball stays to your player when performing an elastico...put your efforts into fixing the main gameplay. This game is a joke at the moment!!!!
  • Dramacydal
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The last patches havent fixed anything.Being in front of the man doesnt do anything to the shot.Ball still bounces repeatedly back to offense.Lets not talk about ridiculous timed finesse.I suppose you ppl dont watch football because here in Europe players dont score that many 18-20m goals.Or atleast add OTE events for saving the shot while were at it.