stamina thread

SVKslato8
417 posts Sunday League Hero
Stamina indicator is so unrealistic. Even the fully exhausted player with no stamina in indicator can catch the fresh 90+ pace players.

AI pressing for 70 minutes with the same pace as in the beginning of the match.

EA can you confirm this is passed to developers? Either fix the stamina indicator or make the stamina of players more realistic to prevent ridiculous situations.

I have to admit there is a obvious loss of pace after like 70th minute but I assume the penalty is applied too late. It should be like in real life when the best teams can press only for 20-30 minutes.

Comments

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Stamina indicator is so unrealistic. Even the fully exhausted player with no stamina in indicator can catch the fresh 90+ pace players.

AI pressing for 70 minutes with the same pace as in the beginning of the match.

EA can you confirm this is passed to developers? Either fix the stamina indicator or make the stamina of players more realistic to prevent ridiculous situations.

I have to admit there is a obvious loss of pace after like 70th minute but I assume the penalty is applied too late. It should be like in real life when the best teams can press only for 20-30 minutes.

Definitely not a Liverpool fan then. #gegenpressing
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    right I am an Arsenal fan :)