EA made me become the people I despite the most in this community

RioIMBA
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
Saved up for Owen, played first 10 games, 8-2. Great game play, smooth,

After that, well we all experience it. The whole squad is a joke, every game is "written game plan", utmost terrible touches, passes, shots, dribble is non existence.

Put Owen on transfer list, bring back Zaha,

WOW. Just WOW. Whole new game play.

Comments

• Wizbit81
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've read the thread title a few times now, what?
  • RioIMBA
    Wizbit81 wrote: »

you are excused
  • El_Nino
    7793 posts League Winner

He means Despise not despite.

And @RioIMBA it’s in your head mate, over 50 games with Butragueno/Ronaldinho and I garuntee i will not be swapping them for Zaha/Jesus
  • Brutus4127
    92 posts Park Captain
    Owen isn’t a meta Icon, if you look at the icons thread I don’t think anyone has mentioned him, yet I’ve had him for nearly 200 games now, because of nostalgia.

Yes he’s weak and hasn’t got 4* skill moves, but I still find him smashing them in for me. (Sniper chemistry)

I did have to improve the way I dribble though.

Made a Liverpool squad with him and Gerrard at CAM. Gerrard is good but also let down by 3* weak foot and 3* skill moves.

Everyone has ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games, maybe review icons a bit before grabbing them. Hopefully you find the players you like
  • RioIMBA
    El_Nino wrote: »

He means Despise not despite.

And @RioIMBA it’s in your head mate, over 50 games with Butragueno/Ronaldinho and I garuntee i will not be swapping them for Zaha/Jesus

not because of the Icons, because how unbalance the game is. Why do I put Zaha in for 3 games, every player in my team is flawless, smooth.

Give rise the big question that many of us wonder, why do we play a meta team when a 10k squad out perform?
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    The word is despise.
  • hammycfc
    816 posts Professional
    85 Zola