Champions league player prices.

FifaTaco
908 posts Semi-Pro
With the champions league approaching again, first of all are we expecting champions league upgrades for the third time? And secondly what will this do to their current market value. Will people not be selling in panic as they’ve learnt from last time or will the prices drop suddenly and spike back up soon after the sbc expires again. Thanks.

Comments

• Batman442
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Drop during SBCs
  • mjweatherup
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    most teams this weekend had high champions league cards. Assume these are from the sbc but I’m not sure because some people had multiple like Salah, Sane, Virgil, D Sanchez etc. Why on earth would you pay 5x or 6x the price for literally 1 stat difference
  • Calilyce
    58 posts Park Captain
    most teams this weekend had high champions league cards. Assume these are from the sbc but I’m not sure because some people had multiple like Salah, Sane, Virgil, D Sanchez etc. Why on earth would you pay 5x or 6x the price for literally 1 stat difference

Personally I prefer getting the UCL cards for higher rated players since they seem to retain their price better than normal golds. Hence when I inevitably sell them on, my net loss is less
  • mjweatherup
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Calilyce wrote: »

Personally I prefer getting the UCL cards for higher rated players since they seem to retain their price better than normal golds. Hence when I inevitably sell them on, my net loss is less

Ok fair enough, makes sense

• 1690_Ulster_FC
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    With the champions league approaching again, first of all are we expecting champions league upgrades for the third time? And secondly what will this do to their current market value. Will people not be selling in panic as they’ve learnt from last time or will the prices drop suddenly and spike back up soon after the sbc expires again. Thanks.

Hamsik and Pjanic, Perisic and Matuidi seemed to play far better than a +1 boost to a few stats.
  • Calilyce wrote: »

This is a good point hadn’t thought of this before :lol: