Wl summed up

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
First time finesse shots are overpowered
The post has been hit a **** ton, Lucas getting outrun by trippier even from miles behind and rebound or bangers only way to score...

Oh and no one controlling defenders, AI block op and zero depth sitting in their box on the counter

Games all over the place, can tell when players about to score as my players suddenly dorm switch or turn, bit like squad battles really

Comments

  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    I'll easily score with first time finesse when you won't control your defenders lol.
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    jonkero wrote: »
    I'll easily score with first time finesse when you won't control your defenders lol.

    Not with AI Ramos you won’t 😂😂
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope, WL summed up is POTM Lucas, Jesus, POTM hazard as opponent in 433-4

    No imagation
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    antonius wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    I'll easily score with first time finesse when you won't control your defenders lol.

    Not with AI Ramos you won’t 😂😂

    Yess I will. Yes AI defending is good but with relying solely on AI defending you'll never become an elite player
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    jonkero wrote: »
    antonius wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    I'll easily score with first time finesse when you won't control your defenders lol.

    Not with AI Ramos you won’t 😂😂

    Yess I will. Yes AI defending is good but with relying solely on AI defending you'll never become an elite player

    I manually defend mate I’m talking about majority of my opponents
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Xhaka caught Salah yesterday. Luiz has caught Aguero. Dribble speed is way more in line with real life now, thankfully.
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bro. Toni kroos caught my aubamayang. Kroos had around 50% stamina. My aubamayang was fresh of the bech with 99. Go figure
Sign In or Register to comment.