RTG: Finding France

Comments

• Idek
    8126 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Congrats, Kurzawa is probably worth getting for you don't know when there will be a better french lb

You ended up not doing Makelele then?
  • LeBleuFIFA
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Idek wrote: »
    Congrats, Kurzawa is probably worth getting for you don't know when there will be a better french lb

You ended up not doing Makelele then?

Thanks man, didnt do him or Trezeguet, hope they will rerelease them not too far into the cycle. Didnt think it would be this far inbetween the french icons tbf, but I can ser Desailly or Petit dropping soon, atleast I hope so.

Still havent gotten Kurzawa, but Im leaning towards him. Hopefully a French swap next month also
  • tommygravesen
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love this thread 👊🏻 How’s your record going? Have you selves into weekend league yet?
  • LeBleuFIFA
    edited January 8
    Love this thread 👊🏻 How’s your record going? Have you selves into weekend league yet?

@tommygravesen Thanks man appreciate a lot!!

Current team:
    gwHlovV.jpg
    ZtLbSKn.jpg
    ftZ26Sb.jpg

WL:
    Had an ok 11-8 start after 19 games in the WL, but as you see just didnt have the time to finish all 30 this weekend. Shame because its probably one of the only weeks this has happened.
    Im qualified for the next WL, hopefully we do well!

As of now Im going to be starting this week squad battles and grind towards rank 1 in DR. Need as many packs as possible during TOTY. Have 12 decent ones saved up already aswell as 5 TOTW packs I dont know when to open as of yet.
    Pogba and Lala has been immense for this RTG, I can only pray for a TOTY Varane, Kante, Mbappe or perhaps Pogba come friday. Getting specific TOTYs isnt exactly easy on a firstowner. Also hoping for a French icon SBC during this promo!!

Budget:
    Just above 1,1m. Will invest in something before friday and hope it hits someway within an SBC!
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Hoping for a french icon tonight
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Trying to invest for tonight, but time-out on console, web app and companion simultaneously for mass-bidding....
  • LeBleuFIFA
    edited January 11
    Pulled nothing from saved up packs besides 3 walkouts, Ederson, Insigne and Handanovic.
    Hoping for a french SBC tomorrow, regardless I will throw all money (1,3m arm) into packs trying to pack TOTY on monday.

It's a firstowner and the only chance we will ever have for TOTY. Would regret not giving it my all.
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Invested in 130 Alissons for today
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Just rinsed all nonrares bar french ones into 51 two rare player packs
  • LeBleuFIFA
    We finally got Umtiti who replaces NIF Kimpembe to severely strengthen our defence!

m6VCjcI.jpg

Current team:
    LobJgnQ.jpg

Rinsed whole club over 3000 cards and 1,3m in upgrade packs for no TOTY. As expected, life goes on and I can say I gave it my all. Only 3/12 were french and would have made a big difference as untradable even if we did get one.

Atleast I could put what cards I packed into ICON SBCS. Campbell and Rui Costa has been completed.

4y7Qei3.jpg

In Keane still missing the 85, 86 and 87 rated squad.
    In Rivaldo only missing 85 rated squad and iconic.

apC0nAB.jpg

Will complete Keane and then put the least valuable of him/Campbell/Rui Costa into Rivaldo leaving us with 3 icons for our trouble during TOTY. I HOPE FOR A FRENCH ICON SOON. We will have 3 icons ready.

Budget:
    40k + 2 icons.
    Soon to be 0 coins, 3 icons + what we pack completing the SBCs
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Also Im really excited for League SBC Doucoure who we will complete as soon as possible. He will go into the LCM spot most likely shoving SWAP Guilavogui to CDM and UCL Nzonzi to being a sub.
  • LeBleuFIFA
    edited January 18
    THANK YOU EA
    7 new cards to work for!!
    Doucoure will 100% be completed soon.
    Ndombele too as objective/SBC.
    For the other 4 we can only hope to hit them in packs!

Nicely done from EA with nonstop content keeping the firstowner RTG fresh!

ZTi7mt1.jpg
    7Dr1f4e.jpg
    0z2FWA9.jpg
    soKYUqq.jpg
    nnjXmhP.jpg

jK6lh2w.jpg
    grs7blh.jpg
    Post edited by LeBleuFIFA on
  • nextqprmanager
    3051 posts National Call-Up
    Good thread - good Fifa to be doing this with French only. I think they are OP players` after winning WC
    GL
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Good thread - good Fifa to be doing this with French only. I think they are OP players` after winning WC
    GL

Thanks man its great fun doing it with a single nation with the way EA gives out content this year!
  • Pikandel
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LeBleuFIFA wrote: »
    GL

Thanks man its great fun doing it with a single nation with the way EA gives out content this year!

Excactly! I have a Dutch only squad and it’s so much more fun than the same squad over and over again!

On topic: Nice thread! Hoping that you’ll pack some of the french future stars!
  • Renamed123456
    2741 posts National Call-Up
    This looks brilliant; I'd love to try something like this, however if I did, it'd fail miserably
  • TSpiers1UK
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This looks brilliant; I'd love to try something like this, however if I did, it'd fail miserably

This!
    If I get Fifa 20 I’d love to do something like this just doubt it would work so well for me
    It would take me ages to pick a country in the first place
  • LeBleuFIFA

I think you would do great man, 6 of my starting 11 are from SBCs. And other cards like Lala, Pogba have been possible because if TOTW packs etc.
    I praise EA for their content so far, when it comes to my RTG anyway.
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »

This!
    If I get Fifa 20 I’d love to do something like this just doubt it would work so well for me
    It would take me ages to pick a country in the first place

I have heard France is great ;)
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Keane completed. Now somehow need to make 110k to finish Rivaldo within 26 hours.
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Team used for the Rafael Leao objective:

nLMQ18w.jpg

He went straight into final Rivaldo sbc:
    DsPyfbG.jpg

3 icons ready for Desailly/Blanc/Vieira/Henry now. Baresi will be the 4th, but far from completing him atm.

Goals
    - Play 30 WL games today(....)
    - Do everything possible to pack French FS while in packs
    - Complete Ndombele SBC when released
    - Save for Doucoure league SBC
    - Complete Baresi before he expires
  • LeBleuFIFA
    7 day timer to make 300k for Ndombele is on.
  • JayyThunder
    3778 posts National Call-Up
    Quick question. I've been going back and forth with this since the beginning of the game.

How do you like UCL N'zonzi compared to Matuidi. My N'Zonzi has like 80 games played for him and Matuidi has about 40ish and I can't pick which one I like more. Currently I want back to N'zonzi because I like him as a player more. How do you feel about them?
  • LeBleuFIFA
    I have 590 games on UCL Nzonzi, 228 games on NIF Nzonzi totaling 818 games in this RTG. Most capped player ahead of SWAP Guilavogui 803 and Ruffier 782.

I absolutely love Nzonzi. He is like a disabled icon. He will never be fast. Not smooth at dribbling. He has enough ball control and reactions. Great composure. His passing is nice, I use backbone chemistry style as you see.

But if we can just forget the other 4 card stats for a second and talk about the big ones defending and physical.
    There is just something about him. In this specific part of the game there is just something about him. His big body and strength makes him seem like Campbell pushing people off the ball. 98 strength with backbone. However I have used players with 99, but there is something with his bodytype. He feels by far as the strongest player(limited pool) I have used and it shows both in the air and on the ground.

Never loses a header, probably need Gullit or Vieira to beat him. For me his importance has only grown lately after flashback Ibra. Nzonzi can beat him at goalkicks and corners. He also covers my first post on corners btw which is as safe as can be. His physicality is the reason I have him. He holds my midfield together and believe me when I say I have tried to incorporate different, more versatile players in the midfield.
    When I get league sbc Doucoure I probably will test it out once more..

He wins every 1v1 header in your own or opponents box. He gives a great passing outlet. Great composure on the ball. He can score timed finesses like all others. But his long legs and physicality makes him an insane defender and air FORCE.

He probably is the player I control the most during a game. Alot of passes through him and alot of positioning when defending.

As sole CDM I love Nzonzi. As CM as a "runner" I love Matuidi. He scores backost headers, finesses and defends. As double CDM I personally ike them together, most would deem it to defensive.

@JayyThunder A midfield is a complex system. What does yours look like outside of Matuidi/Nzonzi? Different midfields needs different things. I have through experience found Nzonzi invaluable in mine.
  • LeBleuFIFA
    Just packed Auba in todays SBC!
    Hopefully means we complete Ndombele after rewards tomorrow morning!
  • LeBleuFIFA
    PLAYER PICKS:
    8wZlGKU.jpg
    Aaaaaaaand "this guy"
    LHzF7sL.jpg

WE FINALLY GOT HIM OMFG,
    unfathomable, been dreaming of getting him for SO long.

Only need Kante, Varane and Lloris from the big Nifs now. Griezmann would also be nice.

REWARDS:
    Will open WL and DR rewards soon, fingers crossed.

NDOMBELE
    Most likely tonight!!

Im BUZZING MBAPPEEEEEE LALALALALA
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12440 posts Has That Special Something
    Sweet as mate congrats
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    PLAYER PICKS:
    8wZlGKU.jpg
    Aaaaaaaand "this guy"
    LHzF7sL.jpg

WE FINALLY GOT HIM OMFG,

Only need Kante, Varane and Lloris from the big Nifs now. Griezmann would also be nice.

REWARDS:

NDOMBELE
    Most likely tonight!!

Meh
  • LeBleuFIFA
    edited January 24
    Sweet as mate congrats

Thanks man cant believe it, so hyped to try him out!!!
    PLAYER PICKS:
    8wZlGKU.jpg
    Aaaaaaaand "this guy"
    LHzF7sL.jpg

WE FINALLY GOT HIM OMFG,

REWARDS:

NDOMBELE
    Most likely tonight!!

Meh

LALALALALA MBAPPEEE
  • LeBleuFIFA
    MERCI EA
  • mihain247
    1279 posts Professional
    Merci EA

4kffwk.jpg