Why?

Guybrush
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
2sfTgDl.gif

Comments

  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It feels like the "game" "decided" that I'd lose the ball there. What a **** game, I'm done with it.
  • GargabeGame
    61 posts Park Captain
    Because the game is garbage.
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolute garage 19 is, worse and worse as weeks go by
  • Henry14
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if you pressed through pass instead of short then you have no right to be mad.
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Again I don’t post videos guy
    But when I do it’s because I press the wrong buttons and blame the gameplay
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Again I don’t post videos guy
    But when I do it’s because I press the wrong buttons and blame the gameplay

    Where is the video? and it was the short pass, you're wrong twice
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guybrush wrote: »
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Again I don’t post videos guy
    But when I do it’s because I press the wrong buttons and blame the gameplay

    Where is the video? and it was the short pass, you're wrong twice

    What the video in your post or are you calling that a screenshot and you pressed thru ball not short pass

    Like your other moaning whinging video pressing wrong button blaming the game

    Why you posting this ? Haha post a cracking goal but no post something your doing wrong then blame the gameplay your a virus guy straight up and when you get called out you wee yourself
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    and btw, the aiming in replays is completely useless, I realized it after a while. I made that pass but the game aimed at the player making the run (there's even a circle around him) instead of where I wanted. I gave up looking at replays. it just makes you angry.
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guybrush wrote: »
    and btw, the aiming in replays is completely useless, I realized it after a while. I made that pass but the game aimed at the player making the run (there's even a circle around him) instead of where I wanted. I gave up looking at replays. it just makes you angry.

    Stop you don’t post videos on here

    You champ are the one who talks **** that I’ll agree with you on !
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    you pressed thru ball not short pass

    it was the short pass...
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    and you don't know the difference between video and gif, so sad.
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guybrush wrote: »
    and you don't know the difference between video and gif, so sad.

    Relax guy we know who you are! Post something constructive to fix the game instead of mugging it off because you can’t press the right buttons
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Guybrush wrote: »
    and you don't know the difference between video and gif, so sad.

    Relax guy we know who you are! Post something constructive to fix the game instead of mugging it off because you can’t press the right buttons

    you're like a broken record

    did you finally find out the differences between videos and gifs? that's something constructive you should learn.
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guybrush wrote: »
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Guybrush wrote: »
    and you don't know the difference between video and gif, so sad.

    Relax guy we know who you are! Post something constructive to fix the game instead of mugging it off because you can’t press the right buttons

    you're like a broken record

    did you finally find out the differences between videos and gifs? that's something constructive you should learn.

    Now your being childish guy

  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Guybrush wrote: »
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Guybrush wrote: »
    and you don't know the difference between video and gif, so sad.

    Relax guy we know who you are! Post something constructive to fix the game instead of mugging it off because you can’t press the right buttons

    you're like a broken record

    did you finally find out the differences between videos and gifs? that's something constructive you should learn.

    Now your being childish guy

    uu5ARfs.gif
  • FifaVet
    62 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Short pass or not, everyone knows that the game often decides to pass the ball to the opponent.
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh my gosh.. i have a failed pass so i quit this game forever!!?? 😆😆
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Err I went from slogging out a 3:2 to win agains Dinamo Zagreb to winning 16:0 in the second leg when they completely collapsed and let me walk the ball into the net!

    Quite clearly the game decided that the second game was going to be less of a challenge.

    In the first game my player handballed the ball in the box for no reason and gave away a penalty.

    Also re-starting games is hilarious. You get a completely different game. An easy game will become hard or a hard game will become easy. Same player. Same team. Same tactics. Completely different game.
Sign In or Register to comment.