Your match is under review

grafyfoxcr7
237 posts Sunday League Hero
I score first goal and opponent does this. Any solutions or is there a fix about it?

Comments

• grafyfoxcr7
    If we are winning and they disconnect shouldn't we get the win?
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite

Sounds reasonable but remember it is EA so no.
  • grafyfoxcr7
    aberry1000 wrote: »

I've played 4 and haven't completed any match ..they just disconnect whether losing or winning..and it's always under review
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional

I've played 4 and haven't completed any match ..they just disconnect whether losing or winning..and it's always under review

I have had that happen once ever, if its constantly happening it might be an issue with your connection?
  • seabo
    1426 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same thing happened to me today maybe it's EA problem as my opponent seemed to be trying at the time and it suddenly stuffed up...
  • It happend to me right now its not ea its the player
  • it happend to me today also.he scored before half time and then he disconnected and i got the lose, he is glitching somehow the connection and he gets the win..
  • eddopoolfc
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just happened to me as well.
    Was 3-1 down and got it back to 3-3 and got disconnected.
    maybe the servers have gone to **** again.
  • They are just abusing some kind of glitch.. why they only disconnect when they are bad so they dont lose.. or when they score a goal so they get the win? cuz when someone is losing and rage quits there is no issue in getting the win.. just when ftards abuse glitches
  • Winning 2-1, disconnects...goes down as a loss.

Next game losing same thing.

No point playing.
  • grafyfoxcr7
    MajorMash wrote: »

I have had that happen once ever, if its constantly happening it might be an issue with your connection?

Nope..I was playing few hours ago no problem ..just abusing the glitch
  • grafyfoxcr7
    Winning 2-1, disconnects...goes down as a loss.

Next game losing same thing.

No point playing.

Same so I switched to squad battles
  • eddopoolfc
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    just got another one after scoring 1st.
    knew I shouldn't bothered with this weekend league.
    the servers are a deadset **** show atm.
  • HishamAyman
    2892 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Its the players, I saved videos where players when they get the ball they just pass it to my keeper knowing that it will dc, and it did
  • grafyfoxcr7
    I don't complaint about gameplays..coz it's a game..but this part is not good
  • I score first goal and opponent does this. Any solutions or is there a fix about it?

Mmmm so i was right last night, i could have sworn i allready won 13 matches, and needed 1 win for next rankingu(g3), i win ,he disconnect and it still showed 13 wins, i thought i did not see it right and went on anyway.

Mmmmm
  • Dutch3723
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So what actually happens to the game? Just happened to me just now And I was winning. If it’s under review when does that happen?
  • Reeps
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I'm currently frozen in a game of fut champs, I'm 3 nil up they pause I resume with no countdown clock but if I press the ps button in I get the forfeit message appear. Obviously don't want to loose the game but I can't see any other option but to quit. Any suggestions or help appreciated.
  • Foldsea
    1173 posts Professional
    EA probably Dont review anything
    Just get a loss
  • grafyfoxcr7
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    So what actually happens to the game? Just happened to me just now And I was winning. If it’s under review when does that happen?

Just a loss.. it's a glitch or sometimes draw
  • pha007
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think EA should fix this.

Even when the game is 0-0 if opponent quits I should get my win. Otherwise they just steal my time and I dont get my win.