boring
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Love it
  • boring

strong link to reus
  • jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    same card as reus, i would do him if he was a good cm , but he is either mediocre cam or st that costs a lot, no thanks...
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Don’t know whether to get rid of my Ozils in this one or the Auba one. Decisions decisions
  • Slitsomtype
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should have done Reus then :D
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Don’t know whether to get rid of my Ozils in this one or the Auba one. Decisions decisions

Just take the coins and run
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Depends how popular this one is. I’ve just bought a few IF Sancho’s at 13k. I think they should go up at least to 17k maybe more.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    boring

strong link to reus

med/med galore, no thank you
  • jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite

Depends how popular this one is. I’ve just bought a few IF Sancho’s at 13k. I think they should go up at least to 17k maybe more.

Maybe for bundesliga potm, but for flashback he wont go up because he is 79 rated...
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Only 87 rated - thought he’d be higher tbh
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    jajce111 wrote: »

Maybe for bundesliga potm, but for flashback he wont go up because he is 79 rated...

I don’t mind waiting. It’s a no lose for me
  • dabeags
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah, I have about a million tied up in Ozils, IF Demirbys, and IF Hofmans. Going to monitor the next day or so but imo this Flashback will just drain Bundes IFs which will only make them rise higher on the next POTM SBC as well.
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Mehhh
  • Rich
    1057 posts Professional
    Mehhh

• CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    dabeags wrote: »

Yeah, I have about a million tied up in Ozils, IF Demirbys, and IF Hofmans. Going to monitor the next day or so but imo this Flashback will just drain Bundes IFs which will only make them rise higher on the next POTM SBC as well.

Also if Auba gets POTM it will require Dortmund and so Sancho would be perfect.
  • TheKillers246
    1216 posts Professional
    Rich wrote: »
    Mehhh

• pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Great. I have untradable if bellarabi. Should make it a bit cheaper
  • truegunn3r
    13508 posts World Class
    That perfect link to POTM Reus
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Sold my germans and 85s and now listing 86s easy 100k
  • Yosef1607
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will wait for aome reviews
    I have rues and werner and goretzka lets see what people think about him
  • iflynno
    933 posts Semi-Pro
    same card as reus, i would do him if he was a good cm , but he is either mediocre cam or st thhat costs a lot, no thanks...

Position change cards.
  • Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    great stats and he has both flair and finesse traits, think his best position is cam, but i'll be using him at cm as i use a no cam formation

Finesse Shot:

[Standard]: A player with this Trait will get the full amount of curl when he takes a finesse shot when the ball is on the ground. This can change how the ball will get to the target, but it does not change the target itself.

Flair:

[Standard]: A player with this Trait will be less likely to make errors when attempting flair moves.
    [Standard]: A human-controlled player with this Trait will sometimes execute a flair pass or flair shot without having used the flair modifier controls.
    [Standard]: A player with this Trait will use a higher lob for their short lob passes if there are players in the way.
  • Marleigh wrote: »
    great stats and he has both flair and finesse traits, think his best position is cam, but i'll be using him at cm as i use a no cam formation

Finesse Shot:

[Standard]: A player with this Trait will get the full amount of curl when he takes a finesse shot when the ball is on the ground. This can change how the ball will get to the target, but it does not change the target itself.

Flair:

[Standard]: A player with this Trait will be less likely to make errors when attempting flair moves.
    [Standard]: A human-controlled player with this Trait will sometimes execute a flair pass or flair shot without having used the flair modifier controls.
    [Standard]: A player with this Trait will use a higher lob for their short lob passes if there are players in the way.

wow thanks for that
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6697 posts Big Money Move
    Can't believe how much this card has affected the market. Prices are ridiculous on some players now. I was gonna do it but it's silly now
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    I got POTM Reus last week. Couldn't resist getting him for 250k even if I would only use him as a sub so I was really happy to see POTM Gotze. I just did him for 120k and got Busquets and IF Hilton so he ended up costing 60k
    I think Gotze is worth trying out if you have POTM Reus since he provides a good perfect link and I am really hoping for a SIF Werner after today's brace (not counting on it though) so I can just make a Bundesliga 2nd squad :p
    It just brings back the good FIFA 13 days. All that's left is flashback Esswein hehe
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Did for 50k using untradeables and packed my first icon ever from the 35k pack

c826d791-d075-4efe-b935-ecd360301dde.pngimage hosting free
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely he is a must if you have done the POTM Reus?
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Noo wrote: »
    Surely he is a must if you have done the POTM Reus?

That was my thinking...I was always 100% doing it
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't believe how much this card has affected the market. Prices are ridiculous on some players now. I was gonna do it but it's silly now

Agree. I just decided to sell and buy back tomorrow night after SB rewards.