Don't buy IF Lewandowski

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
Absolutely shocking. Plays nothing like the stats on the card suggests he should. Always struggled to break past the last man for one on ones, felt average with the ball at feet and his finishing did not feel like one of the top strikers on the game should feel.

Have switched to Aguero!

Comments

• Karim-Denz
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Okey master of reviews
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I didn’t like The regular one either. Maybe it’s our play style
  • Fabi1234
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    34 goals in 25 games.
    Absolut amazing for me
  • SSL14
    Karim-Denz wrote: »
    Okey master of reviews

I actually work for a site dude, so thanks for the acknowledgement. :p

• QK_CillitBang_04
    Fabi1234 wrote: »
    34 goals in 25 games.
    Absolut amazing for me

Online? What division?
  • SSL14

Possibly, I played him up top as a lone striker with the LW and RW staying forward to offer support. Lewandowski needed a ridiculous amount of chances to score as well. :(
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    SSL14 wrote: »

Possibly, I played him up top as a lone striker with the LW and RW staying forward to offer support. Lewandowski needed a ridiculous amount of chances to score as well. :(

Did you use the finesse shot ;) finishing should be alright I just couldn’t get him to work in a 4321 or 4231. Maybe now in a 41212 2 he would be good when you control the ball get him in position and finesse every shot like a Mfer
  • Boysie91
    8136 posts League Winner
    NIF Lewandowski is brilliant
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really enjoyed NIF Lewandoski. Very solid player and clinical, especially with finesse shots. Stop trying to make runs in behind or go on mazy runs with him. He isn't that sort of player.
  • Leessa
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got him in WL player pick. Been immense. Ive got Robben and POTM Hazard alongside, lots of options for goals and he is clinical. Ive got 86 Depay too and hes been relegated to CAM because Lewa is so good.
  • SSL14
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    I really enjoyed NIF Lewandoski. Very solid player and clinical, especially with finesse shots. Stop trying to make runs in behind or go on mazy runs with him. He isn't that sort of player.

I used him as a target man :). Got Aguero up top and he plays much better for my style.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Fabi1234 wrote: »
    34 goals in 25 games.
    Absolut amazing for me

Online? What division?

He’s playing beginner squad battles
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    The NIF was immense for me so naturally I went for the IF. Big mistake as he’s been awful. My NIF was over a goal a game and the IF has around 40 in 80+ games. Can’t figure out why but it really is infuriating