For those Who complain about the Passing

agentxyz2
790 posts Professional

The passing is still very assisted this year so people who say the passing needs to be buffed/fixed, you are dead wrong. There are real issues in the game and getting use to thinking about your passes isn't one.

Comments

• ItsWideRight
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    That is a bad pass though, most of the time that doesn't work out and it ends up just missing.

I just want the passes to go where i aim and with the right power.
  • DonkeyKong
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    The passing is fine the only reason for passing complaints I can think of is people maybe getting lag/input delay effecting their passing
  • That is a bad pass though, most of the time that doesn't work out and it ends up just missing.

I just want the passes to go where i aim and with the right power.

This exactly, it almost never goes the way you intend it.
  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That`s why ppl use ball roll a lot to see where the guy is running, because that`s actually where the cross is gonna go.
  • Williejno1
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    DonkeyKong wrote: »
    The passing is fine the only reason for passing complaints I can think of is people maybe getting lag/input delay effecting their passing
    No it’s not worst passing of any fifa a lot of the time passes go the complete opposite direction to what I’m pushing
    And when game is fighting back top players cannot make even a simple 5 yard pass they pass it straight to opponent while under no pressure
    Imo this is ea trying to compansate for the **** show of blind 50yd passes from last year

• Flamstead
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yoesi wrote: »
    That`s why ppl use ball roll a lot to see where the guy is running, because that`s actually where the cross is gonna go.

@Yoesi can you expand on this a little? 1st time I've read something like this.
  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yoesi wrote: »

@Yoesi can you expand on this a little? 1st time I've read something like this.

Havent you noticed that when you pass with x (regular pass) it goes where you are pointing, but when you do a through ball it follows the receivers movement? And it's pretty flaud to, because it sometimes passes to another striker even though you are pointing in the direction of another striker, still when your player is angeled to another striker.
  • Manual passing eradicates the AI intervention. Move with the time peeps
  • FCBlunt
    1638 posts Play-Off Hero
    When I pass the ball at full bars, it feels like half a bar in speed. The time it takes for the reciving players to make a touch and turn eliminates any chances for good posession play.

I suffer from the rivals servers, but when I’m on WL, I dominate, and my passing have never felt smoother or more precise.

Passing needs a fix tho, sometimes he just doesnt pass it into the passing lane you pointed out, and smash it forward. I watch replays, and some perfect throughballs goes forward instead of down the side like I passed it with arrow in replay and everything.

Team pressure should be fixes, its beyond op
  • Diggy
    12909 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s funny that it’s the assisted passing is what makes passing bad