What would you do?

xHerdie
5686 posts Big Money Move
So since WL was pushed back, I’m not going to be able to get many games in this weekend (prob others in my situation as well). Hopefully push for silver 1/2 if I can get a decent amount of games Sunday but not banking on it.

So here’s my dilemma, do I sell my team now while prices are higher then last few days and just sit on my coins? Futbin has me on around 2.25m if I sold my team.

I’m not gonna be in state next weekend either for WL so missing out on a lot of coins/packs that would normally make me just keep the players since the rewards cover the loss.

Think I know my answer after typing this all up now (sell) but looking for some input from some of you guys! Thanks

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17904 posts World Class
    Sell , If you are only going to get silver it's not worth it.
  • xHerdie
    Sell , If you are only going to get silver it's not worth it.

Yeah I honestly was thinking this as well while I was typing it all out but didn’t wanna delete what I already wrote haha
  • Horizonvapor
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’d sell and give this WL a miss or build a cheap team and then sell that, and buy back when you get back from out of state.
  • xHerdie
    I’d sell and give this WL a miss or build a cheap team and then sell that, and buy back when you get back from out of state.

That’s what I ended up doing. Just sold them all and built stuff from the club

Have futchamps DiMaria and PoTM Lucas at the wings with Jesus striker (hate to say it). But hopefully will get me some wins if I do get some games in
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    sell up & use a cheaper side for the weekend