4 bars rivals/WL games are a lag fest

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
The first 3 weeks of the game I had no problems at all. but since last week the lag is unbearable. my internet is the same, console set on dmz, open nat, wired connection, every game I play I have great ping and no packet loss including games on ea servers like battlefield 1.

on fifa 19 its unplayable for the last 7 days or more. the game is delayed. the game stops for a second then resume sometimes (its doesnt fast forward, the game stop for me and my opponent). its impossible for me to dribble or put an organized attack together.

its **** me off big time and I want to know is it me only or you guys are having connectivity issues aswell?

im on the verge of quitting just like last year. I cant take the lag much longer! p2p draft games are smoother than this dedicated potato servers!

Comments

• Dixie93
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tworaf wrote: »
    The first 3 weeks of the game I had no problems at all. but since last week the lag is unbearable. my internet is the same, console set on dmz, open nat, wired connection, every game I play I have great ping and no packet loss including games on ea servers like battlefield 1.

on fifa 19 its unplayable for the last 7 days or more. the game is delayed. the game stops for a second then resume sometimes (its doesnt fast forward, the game stop for me and my opponent). its impossible for me to dribble or put an organized attack together.

its **** me off big time and I want to know is it me only or you guys are having connectivity issues aswell?

im on the verge of quitting just like last year. I cant take the lag much longer! p2p draft games are smoother than this dedicated potato servers!

I'm with you mate, not just you. It's demoralizing as my skill points have took a right battering.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is dead unless we see a patch
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Played two games tonight and the lag was horrendous.
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea, we deserve better servers!
  • Vichy360
    84 posts Park Captain
    Same here
  • ALIGATORRR
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2 macthes in 2 hours lol
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont how many servers they have and how much % capacity is used, but looks like they need more and I dont know why its a big issue. Not a big problem to buy for company like EA.They just have to cut off a bit of piece from they cake
  • CharlieC
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah WL is terrible. Played two games this morning and turned it off. Literally taking 3 seconds for Eriksen to play through ball to Jesus by which time he’s 3 yds offside. It really is bad.
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    its rubbish, through on goal and you press shoot have to wait a year for it to happen then their AI just blocks it or theyre already there.... had a one on one with keeper earlier then the speed up thing happened and he went back to counter down the other end

servers!! its all i want for christmas from you EA!!!!!