Finally a b silva sale

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
After what seems like nearly 2 weeks trying to shift 3 from 54_64k gave in and dropped days ago one to 50.finnally sold. Absolute terrible sales can't see how ppl manage to make millions. 😔

Comments

• elcapitan379
    2ah6xhh.jpg
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nobody cares
  • Radraptor
    1251 posts Professional
    After what seems like nearly 2 weeks trying to shift 3 from 54_64k gave in and dropped days ago one to 50.finnally sold. Absolute terrible sales can't see how ppl manage to make millions. 😔

I feel ya man. In the same boat
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just do what I did. Buy 50 Pickford's at 1000 and list them all at 2000-3000. Over the course of 3 weeks they all sold, albeit in small doses, and the cheapest went for 2000. Lazy buyer tactic works only if you flood the market with loads at once, so if a lazy buyer used concepts and compared price all he sees is yours on the list, provided he is looking when yours are ending.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

IF method isn't get rich quick. Lots of people like you give up and unload.
  • bloody-fouad
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    iK3CiAh.png

• elcapitan379
    iK3CiAh.png

When?
  • bloody-fouad
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    1am today
  • iD33J91
    5432 posts Big Money Move
    IF trading is long haul game.

You won’t make millions quickly. Only way to do that is snipe flipping but it’s incredibly dull and hit or miss whether you manage to snipe the cards
  • Mmandras
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not the expert for IF trading so can't really tell what you are doing wrong, but this is obviously not the way to do it. Every trading technique has it's rules. You better seek advice on IF trading topics.

Mass bidding is, all things concidered, decent way to make coins. I'm on 2.7m, most of it is from pack rewards, but solid chunk is from trading.