The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

anyone noticed a difference post patch?

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
Ever since i got the most recent patch, the gameplay has completely changed for me. There's a massive delay and everything is so clunky. My skill rating has gone from 2000 to 1650, surely I can't get that bad in one day.
Genuinely was quite enjoying the game before but now I hate it and it's a terrible experience.

Anyone else, or is it just me?

Comments

• tauras
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    I'm finding squad battles easier on higher levels not sure if they have changed something or I'm becoming a really good player.
  • rblue
    tauras wrote: »
    I'm finding squad battles easier on higher levels not sure if they have changed something or I'm becoming a really good player.

opposite of me lol
  • tauras
    rblue wrote: »

opposite of me lol

😂
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Must be some hidden patch making the players clunky and delayed. EA got us again :)
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm finding playing a match more difficult since they disabled it last night
  • rblue
    realhokies wrote: »
    Must be some hidden patch making the players clunky and delayed. EA got us again :)

lol,
    think the servers have just been crap tbh causing a delay
  • Asht1981
    1008 posts Professional
    Nope still can't pick the player I want
  • crackers07
    1046 posts Professional
    Servers have been poor.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    I just had a game, first half 16 shots, 10 on target.

2 on target, 3 in total for my opponent.

0-2 losing at half time, his Pickford was Superman, I was literally throwing everything at him.

First time this year I've felt that the game was unwinnable, no matter what I did, previously it always felt like I had a chance to comeback and snatch a draw or even win, and did on several occasions.

This just felt like a futile pursuit, went 0-3 from a counter after my sixth corner and just backed out.

It's a shame that those sort of games where the outcome is unchangeable, no matter how well you play, have sneaked back into the game.
  • tauras

0-2 losing at half time, his Pickford was Superman, I was literally throwing everything at him.

First time this year I've felt that the game was unwinnable, no matter what I did, previously it always felt like I had a chance to comeback and snatch a draw or even win, and did on several occasions.

This just felt like a futile pursuit, went 0-3 from a counter after my sixth corner and just backed out.

It's a shame that those sort of games where the outcome is unchangeable, no matter how well you play, have sneaked back into the game.

Pickford is Superman he's unreal got him wl reward will never change him.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Pickford is Superman he's unreal got him wl reward will never change him.

He literally seemed like Butland and Begovic from previous fifas combined.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Every game since the patch feels like my opponents players are on a different speed setting to mine
  • ab51194
    1029 posts Professional
    I haven't lost since so whatever happened I like it!
  • Jackadinho
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I’ve somehow not lost since the patch so I don’t know what it’s done
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class
    Something is wrong with the servers, gameplay has been all over the place. Plus they can’t hardly deny it now when the game went down yesterday :joy:
  • rblue
    Seems like a lot of people have noticed it now that weekend league has happened. The gameplay is an absolute disgrace right now.
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    I lost 250 skill points in a day. Wish i'd taken photos of my stats. Dominating everything apart from goals scored. Before the patch everything was going in.
  • Finesse_4days
    8487 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Power shots are broken in a bad way , I have missed so many power shots that I put the perfect amount of power on but the keeper jumps up to the top corner and saves it like a boss, but finesse shots go in left right and centre it's such a joke. Pre patch I was quite clinical , but they have seemed to do something to power shots in the last few weeks as now the only player in my team who can consistently hit a good power shot is Nedved with Griezmann missing everything that isn't a finesse or a chip shot. When finesse 4 days is complaining about finesse OP you know the game is broke AF.
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've noticed more button delay and constant lag issues since the patch.
  • Koolfashion
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    servers never been that bad. game is unplayable for a week and i just sold my squad, and have fun with trading.
  • crackers07
    1046 posts Professional
    Servers are a disgrace
  • FubarRipper
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am missing so many headers now.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In 17' before the 2nd or 3rd patch (DEC-JAN) WL was good, every time i had 3/3 green bar and game was smooth, but then they changed it to 5 bars and only in rare cases I had 4/5, most of the time it was 3/5 and game was slow as hell. ** Divisions was smooth**

In 18' same happened, before DEC-JAN patch everything worked fine, I had 4/5 most of the time and game was smooth, but then after the patch max 3 bars and slow gameplay. ** Divisions was smooth**

19', here we go again, 2nd patch, and from 5/5 bars it down to max 4 and most of the time 3, but now it not only in WL, but it also in Divisions, no more 5/5.

Fact and conclusion:

- Patch definitely have an effect on this.
    - It is not close to being a problem of my connection.

I do not really understand how this business of hosting and servers works, so trying to think what the problem is pretty hopeless.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26227 posts Player of the Year
    The posts like a f***** magnet.
  • rblue
    ffs the inconsistency in game play is an absolute joke. I play draft last night and gameplay is very nice and fluid and im winning for fun. This morning I come on and the gameplay is so clunky and delayed and I can't play my game properly. It's simply not acceptable, I don't understand why the servers aren't good enough to have consistently fluid gameplay.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class
    weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
  • Andybelfast
    10964 posts Has That Special Something
    Big difference the player animations don't seem right for me
  • Knowlesdinho
    11960 posts Has That Special Something
    Well I can’t complain, the main issues I had have been sorted. I’m enjoying myself again.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    im winning more so i dont have any issues. seems that shielding is working better than it used to. finesse shots are still fine, idk what issues people are having with those. i did have 2 really bad games where everyone just missed everything or their keeper was making super saves. but thats 2 out of 15-20 games or so?
  • Knowlesdinho
    11960 posts Has That Special Something
    nitraw wrote: »
    im winning more so i dont have any issues. seems that shielding is working better than it used to. finesse shots are still fine, idk what issues people are having with those. i did have 2 really bad games where everyone just missed everything or their keeper was making super saves. but thats 2 out of 15-20 games or so?

Yeah, strength seems better. That was one of my issues previously because I tend to go for tank like players. Now my IF Arnie is bossing it. I wanted Prime Kluivert, but I think I’ll stick with Arnie. I have Fifa 18 level love for Arnie at the moment...if you know, you know!