Help with duplicate

Andytangerine
89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hoping someone can help..

So i had Gabriel Jesus in my squad and then got him untradable in a pack. I have then put my tradeable in my trade pile.. only problem is he is injured and so i cannot list him.. and cannot put back in squad to apply the healing item.

Is there any way round this or do i have to quick sell my tradeable to the fifa gods??

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had Ter Stegen in a pack last week untradable . yesterday Opened a pack and again Ter Stegen untradable. Had to do Gold upgrade and Lost a 89 rated Player.
  • You can swap the tradeable one for the untradeable and it gives you the option to sort items later then put the injured tradeable one in you're squad add the healing card, then place him back on the trade pile and assign the untradeable one to you're club
  • Andytangerine
    The problem is i didnt know the tradeable card was injured so he is currently in my trade pile... i dont see how i can swap?
  • Andytangerine
    anyone?

Is it just quick sell/submit to sbc?
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up

Reecey97 wrote: »
    You can swap the tradeable one for the untradeable and it gives you the option to sort items later then put the injured tradeable one in you're squad add the healing card, then place him back on the trade pile and assign the untradeable one to you're club

He can’t, can’t put an unreadable in a trade pile