The Ultimate Mess .. Sweaty Headless Chicken Everywhere

Vichy360
244 posts Sunday League Hero
That's simply what can describe the game after the last disastrous patch which turned gameplay into accelerated pace fest where control over anything is buried in Hell.

Rip my money invested on FP !

Comments

• MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    If you’re getting burned by pace on Fifa 19 you must truly be an awful player.. sorry but it’s the least prevalent pace-abuse Fifa there has ever been.
  • Vichy360
    edited November 2018
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    If you’re getting burned by pace on Fifa 19 you must truly be an awful player.. sorry but it’s the least privalent pace-abuse Fifa there has ever been.

Not player pace but gameplay pace, I am 40 yrs old & a gold 1/3 player.
    It was great pre patch.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    If you’re getting burned by pace on Fifa 19 you must truly be an awful player.. sorry but it’s the least privalent pace-abuse Fifa there has ever been.

This
  • Vichy360
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

This

Read above mate, gameplay tempo not players pace.

• tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pace is easy to stop, drop your back line a bit and don't use pressure. I am starting to love those teams with Martial / Jesus / POTM Lucas front three - so easy to stem that attack.
  • Vichy360
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Pace is easy to stop, drop your back line a bit and don't use pressure. I am starting to love those teams with Martial / Jesus / POTM Lucas front three - so easy to stem that attack.

Seems no body read well
    Speaking about game tempo, do u like wt they did to it 3 days ago?
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    I'm on PC and have had the patch longer than console guys. To be honest, I haven't really noticed a difference much, apart from not conceding joke bicycle kicks and daft headers from corners anymore. Keepers seem a bit better too.

Aside from that my results are the same, my WL finish was the same, my game feels the same...

I'm sure people have a couple of bad games and blame the patch...