Every Game It's the Same Dam Thing!!!!!

carolinabluejg
135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
Every game that same stupid crap happens, I score one or two quick goals then all a sudden a can't do anything. I'll hit the post 2-3 times, my cam or winger will be playing CDM allowing for the first easy goal, I'll head the ball out on the corner and it will literally bounce back to someone on he's team and he'll score a goal. What happens in the end you say? A freaking draw of course! The can't be a coincidence people. There new mode division rivals is meant to have you playing people of your own skill level correct so they have to justify this by making it look like that's what's going on. I know your saying but wait you can go you in divisions so your not good enough but once your in the division of you're skill level this will happen to you. Yes I'm only as good as division 4 at the moment but if your a D 1234 or anywhere above I know this game crap is happening to you

Edited to remove all caps and repeated symbols that make post come like it's YELLING. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Comments

• Tubpac
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Take a break
  • Whitebeard
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    It obviously bothers you, so why do you keep playing the game?
    You clearly aren't having fun.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    I watched some pro you tuber yesterday.

Funnily enough they seem to suffer less errors.

Personally I think it's the way they play and make better decisions.

He beat Gorilla 5-3 I think it was.

Lad called F2Tekkz.
  • Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why would he stop playing the game when he has paid good money for it he wants the **** sorted
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I honestly don't get why so many people hate the gameplay but keep playing. Yes, I'm like you all, I love football but I game for enjoyment. I've not been angry at RD2 or BO4. It was only FIFA that was angering me. So I'm taking a break, and sometimes coming back for some career mode. No more FUT or online play.
  • Whitebeard
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Why would he stop playing the game when he has paid good money for it he wants the **** sorted

You must be new here.
    EA hasn't been sorting **** since...forever. Why would they start now?
    "But he spent money!"
    And EA thanks you for that.
  • carolinabluejg
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks @Cmiz so many people in here say the same crap over and over again. Either it's because you suck at the game or then just don't play. It can't be that EA has messed up and made a crap game this yr can it!! I love FIFA, crap it's the only game I play. All I want is them to fix some of these stuff in the game. Obviously it's not just me, I see people in here and you tube saying the same stuff
  • Whitebeard
    Thanks @Cmiz so many people in here say the same crap over and over again. Either it's because you suck at the game or then just don't play. It can't be that EA has messed up and made a crap game this yr can it!! I love FIFA, crap it's the only game I play. All I want is them to fix some of these stuff in the game. Obviously it's not just me, I see people in here and you tube saying the same stuff

in 14 LB+Y was OP. People wanted it fixed. EA didn't fix it.
    in 15 GK's were broken. People wanted it fixed. EA didn't fix it.
    in 16 gameplay was inconstant. People wanted it fixed. EA didn't fix it.
    in 17 WL servers were garbage.People wanted it fixed. EA didn't fix it.

Are you starting to see the pattern?
    EA isn't going to fix stuff just because you complain. You gave them your money, that's all they care about, and if I may add, you playing broken game is a perfect example how they don't need to fix anything.

If we tell you to stop playing the game, there is a reason for that. Unless EA are hurt financially, they won't change anything.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    So what you re saying is that once you are playing against people of your skill level, ea makes you draw on purpose so it seems you play people of equal skill level?

Seems about right
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whitebeard wrote: »

EA isn't going to fix stuff just because you complain. You gave them your money, that's all they care about, and if I may add, you playing broken game is a perfect example how they don't need to fix anything.

If we tell you to stop playing the game, there is a reason for that. Unless EA are hurt financially, they won't change anything.

I'd rather have fifa16 or 15 again. Simply because those games had a wide skillgap and allowed for different playstyles. To me those issues you stated weren't a big deal at all.
  • Whitebeard
    Whitebeard wrote: »

I'd rather have fifa16 or 15 again. Simply because those games had a wide skillgap and allowed for different playstyles. To me those issues you stated weren't a big deal at all.

Me too dude. Games weren't as competitive either. Not every game was a battle for dear life.