IF Godin or Manolas - anyone tried?

iD33J91
5440 posts Big Money Move
edited November 2018
His NIF was superb for me previously.

No stamina upgrade which is odd but has anyone tried the IF?

Or tried IF Manolas for comparison?

Cheers

Comments

  • JuliantbX
    1821 posts Play-Off Hero
    Linking is hard
  • MajorMash
    1261 posts Professional
    I am stil using his NIF, extremely reliable for me, so I can only imagine he is even better than that.

    Easy to link as well - FB Juanfraun!
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Manolas catches up to any player easily. He's allowed my fullbacks to get forward more often than before. As you'd expect though, his distribution isn't the greatest (best to just hoof it up with him).
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    MajorMash wrote: »
    I am stil using his NIF, extremely reliable for me, so I can only imagine he is even better than that.

    Easy to link as well - FB Juanfraun!

    Really regret not doing the Throwback Juanfran.

    I expected EA to be doing them every couple of weeks, the fact they haven’t done anymore makes me really wish I’d have done Juanfran
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    i packed IF Manolas today and sold him. it worries me that his passing is bad. having experienced the kind of nonsense where my passes are so easily intercepted or they simply don't reach their targets, i have been ensuring that i get defenders who are good in passing as well.

    would love to keep him as i always have him in my teams so i was very mixed about selling but i don't think a plus one or two here and there is worth it. it is a poor upgrade IMO.
  • Pipita
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    MajorMash wrote: »
    I am stil using his NIF, extremely reliable for me, so I can only imagine he is even better than that.

    Easy to link as well - FB Juanfraun!

    Really regret not doing the Throwback Juanfran.

    I expected EA to be doing them every couple of weeks, the fact they haven’t done anymore makes me really wish I’d have done Juanfran

    Same i didnt get the chance to do it:/p

    Packed red Godin yesterday but didnt play with him coz servers were down.
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    i packed IF Manolas today and sold him. it worries me that his passing is bad. having experienced the kind of nonsense where my passes are so easily intercepted or they simply don't reach their targets, i have been ensuring that i get defenders who are good in passing as well.

    would love to keep him as i always have him in my teams so i was very mixed about selling but i don't think a plus one or two here and there is worth it. it is a poor upgrade IMO.

    I have his normal card and his passing did put me of at first, then I was doing 1-2 passing and long passing (over ST to wide RB/LB) with him and it was actually really good. don't let it put you off bro
Sign In or Register to comment.