Net spend and enjoyment so far now it’s November?

TimRUFC
3219 posts National Call-Up
Just trying to get an idea of how much forumers have spent on the game so far now it’s been out nearly 2 months? Also how much enjoyment are you getting out of the game with actual gameplay?

Personally I’d say I’ve spent around £80 which isn’t even a drop in the ocean compared to a lot of people but I’m not getting a lot of enjoyment from the game at all whereas RDR2 I absolutely love.

Comments

• TimRUFC
    There is an actual point to this thread when some information comes in I’m not just fishing :smile:
  • G12OGN
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Roughly £20-25, didnt pay for the game either. Won't get another penny this year.

Gameplay was never going to be perfect, so i live with it.
  • WFCBagnall
    67125 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Spent pretty much nothing. Do I enjoy the game? Yes an No. I'll play every WL game but i can never be bothered to play games in the week because there's no incentive to play rivals and go up the divisions. Only reason I turn the game on 99% of the time is to do sbcs.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    £80

Much rather rdr
  • Yoshi
    3597 posts National Call-Up
    $80

enjoy the trading as always but the gameplay has been **** forever :joy:
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Spent pretty much nothing. Do I enjoy the game? Yes an No. I'll play every WL game but i can never be bothered to play games in the week because there's no incentive to play rivals and go up the divisions. Only reason I turn the game on 99% of the time is to do sbcs.

A game you only like to play on the weekend pretty much sums up this heap of junk.

You should be wanting to play a game at all times if it's good enough
  • vneklw
    2387 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Whatever 48k FP comes out to. If I’m gonna play this game I want to be able to play with icons from as early on as possible, so I’m willing to spend some money.

As far as enjoyment goes I’m really getting pissed off with Rivals. It’s a **** mode and I’d like to be able to play casual games. Who would’ve thought a year ago that WL would now be the most casual mode on the game? I have a feeling I’ll get burned out earlier than ever this year but clearly EA don’t care so why should we.
  • 36k Fifa points
  • TimRUFC
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    36k Fifa points

Enjoyment?
  • Scutch
    9333 posts League Winner
    Genuinely don't even want to think about that.

The enjoyment I mean :joy:
  • vneklw
    Scutch wrote: »
    Genuinely don't even want to think about that.

The enjoyment I mean :joy:

I feel like I’m doing my absolute best to enjoy the game by playing with players I enjoyed watching irl and so on but the game is hella frustrating no matter what. No matter how calm I am going into a game of rivals I know that **** will get to me eventually :joy:
  • TheDreamer
    2825 posts Fans' Favourite
    Spent nothing, have roughly 2,5 mil coins. The game is very stale though, all the top players are Legends and cost a ton. Havent upgraded my team since week 1 as Im still saving for CR7.
  • Ashr93
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    12k FIFA points to start trading with.

Enjoyment 6/10 - Which is more than last year. Usually I blow all my coins on a half decent team then regret it Black Friday/Christmas time when they're half the value but I've spent most of this FIFA trading so far which I've enjoyed doing.

Currently been playing with untradables, team is meh only decent one is POTM Reus and UCL Sane,

First weekend league was frustrating with the constant "unable to connect to EA servers" rubbish I got, lost like 5/6 games because of this.

Come Black Friday I'm aiming to have between 1.7m-2m to spend on a team so I'll probably enjoy it more then (depends on how the trading goes)
  • Cantona84
    7451 posts League Winner
    I have only spent the money to buy the game.

I enjoy the trading part of the game a lot, gameplay not that much.

I highly recommend going no FP spent though. So much more rewarding.
  • TeaFarmer
    85 posts Park Captain
    60k FP And enjoyed it first few weeks, did stupid things lost all my coins and playing with a 30k team and regretting wasting all my coins I made in packs oh well
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    I’m already on course for getting the most tied games I’ve ever had in Fifa.

I’ve lost count of how many times I’m 1 goal ahead, my opponent gets a corner in the dying seconds due to some silly rebound, and then equalises with the shortest man on the pitch out jumping Arnautovic!
  • vneklw
    TeaFarmer wrote: »
    60k FP And enjoyed it first few weeks, did stupid things lost all my coins and playing with a 30k team and regretting wasting all my coins I made in packs oh well

EA CEO after reading this:

giphy.gif
  • RealM
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Spent £0, enjoyed the 5 rivals games I played two weeks ago with no delay. Haven't enjoyed the rest. Just sit buying and selling.
  • thfchayden
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spent $50 on packs at the beginning and that was it. Won't be buying anymore packs either, always just buy some at the start of the game and that's all.
  • DonkeyKong
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Spent 0. The trading element keeps me interested
    I find the gameplay in wl more bearable than rivals. Rivals is so sluggish and slow and the AI seem to do a lot more defending themselves in this.
    The gameplay is not very enjoyable, without rewards I wouldn't bother playing it much. It saddens me to think about the game that fifa could be if it was done right
  • Baker
    1456 posts Professional
    I go through stages of enjoying it. I enjoy it more than not though.
    Spent £10-20 this year and last, it’s the most I’ve ever enjoyed fifa. FIFA’s prior to that I’d spend £300+ easy. In fact probably way more considerding I lived at home.
    In summary - spend lend on fifa points and there is no pressure to enjoy the game :)
  • RebelRob
    4428 posts National Call-Up

Not enjoying gameplay at all. The amount of sheer bs in this game is actually a joke, as well as them actually changing pack animation if literally 2 fingers at players of the game. Not to mention content has been poor and servers are still appalling.

I’m giving them until toty, if it’s still **** I’m doing a charge back and if they ban my account I’ll start a fresh one from scratch and do a rtg.
  • KRANG00
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Spend £0 apart from buying the base game, enjoying the trading but barely playing the game already :(
  • Dan2501
    1230 posts Professional
    Spend £0 other than the game. Haven't played a match for a week, still sort of trading but not really touched that other than re-listing what I've already got and doing MM either.
  • TeaFarmer
    85 posts Park Captain
    vneklw wrote: »
    TeaFarmer wrote: »

EA CEO after reading this:

giphy.gif

Hahah to be honest though I don’t get too much time to play anyway and I won’t be spending anymore so they’ve had they’re cash outta me this month decided to instead of spending the money I would on Fifa points I’ve spent it on a long weekend to Amsterdam with the missus will get more enjoyment out of that than spending 36k FP and best playing being a 85 rated
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    48K FP and I don't think I've ever regretted anything as much as this. I haven't played the game in about 3/4 weeks and I have absolutely no desire to bother playing it again. So, unless they patch the game to the point where it's a million miles away from what it is right now, it's money well and truly down the drain.

Silver lining though, Fifa being utterly awful made me go out and get the new COD and what a joy that game is. Best one in years.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16926 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    Spent nothing, enjoy WL
  • DarthGrowler
    14050 posts Has That Special Something
    About 12k points to get me started. Make about 600k from that and I am loving it so far..............when it works
  • Wonderfulwest
    4584 posts National Call-Up
    £80 for the first week then packed nothing, then this morning packed Messi from the fut swap mega pack. After not playing FiFa all week

Lesson here kids, don’t waste your money on FP
  • Alex_cr
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Paid £38 for the game, nothing on packs. I’m really enjoying it so far. I’ve not felt any of the BS that people state - genuinely think not being on here much has helped as I’ve not read about it constantly.

Having said that I’ve only been playing less than 2 weeks so haven’t done a WL yet. Perhaps I should reserve judgement till Monday!