Icon SBC set 3

xFATAL
4038 posts National Call-Up
Today or Tomorrow would be nice

Comments

• opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    I just want Seedorf.

I had my share with other Milan legends last FIFA..and Gattuso is not worth coins.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    They need to sort the inflated base icon problem first. Unless they release a top tier icon
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dont think there will be any until set 1 has expired
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Is anyone even actually completing these? Paying 650k for a base icon to submit? Nahz
  • Boysie91
    8145 posts League Winner
    I just get the Rare pack each time for 30k
  • RayS
    25294 posts Player of the Year
    lookin forward to seeing Base Litmanen going for 1 mil
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    in theory next will be in 6 days if there's a pattern...

i think set 3 will be worse than set 2...

since the requirements are the same for all 5 players.. they need to make sure they are of the same level...

you gonna tell me prime lehmann, litmanen and lineker are going to have the same requirements?

in theory there will be a bad set coming soon...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Is anyone even actually completing these? Paying 650k for a base icon to submit? Nahz

I wouldn't have got myself a prime Rio for 250k if it wasn't for these SBCs 😂
  • xFATAL
    4038 posts National Call-Up

Thats amazing. Prime Lampard ended up costing me 537k which I was happy with. Will use him for a bigger icon later on.
  • fetchitfudge
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    I might start doing an icon if they were going to stay all year, but since they expire in a month, I can't afford the price. Don't have enough time to make that much money in a month. In a year, I could slowly afford one icon and pay whenever I want. One month to complete one is a joke! plus they're ridiculously expensive anyway.
  • Primal
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    I was hoping for an sbc to get the lowest version. I'm not touching these otherwise
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    xFATAL wrote: »

Thats amazing. Prime Lampard ended up costing me 537k which I was happy with. Will use him for a bigger icon later on.

I completed the first 6 sections with untradables plus 50k and pulled Lukaku, Sane, Filipe Luis and some 83s and 84s then bought the icon for 600k.

Had always planned to do prime Rio so it was just an added bonus I managed to get lucky with packs.