Scream Balotelli??

TimRUFC
3137 posts National Call-Up
Has anyone tried him, is he worth it over the NIF? Want to play him up top with POTM Reus

Comments

• fett2500
    699 posts Semi-Pro
    I packed him.. He's a great super sub for me, especially now during the power ups. I never used his NIF though. His pace during this power up makes him great for me.
  • Pieman
    463 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    My favourite player (but I love the NIF too). At times he’s unplayable. The perfect striker for me in single striker attack.
  • TimRUFC
    Pieman wrote: »
    My favourite player (but I love the NIF too). At times he’s unplayable. The perfect striker for me in single striker attack.

This is why I want him lol, had him in my starter team and he is just about my favourite player every year so want to try and get him in again. Bought him now anyway, think 55k is a bargain and not much to lose once he has the pace downgrade
  • Pieman
    463 posts Sunday League Hero
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Pieman wrote: »

This is why I want him lol, had him in my starter team and he is just about my favourite player every year so want to try and get him in again. Bought him now anyway, think 55k is a bargain and not much to lose once he has the pace downgrade
    Yeah i’d had him from the start. Upgraded to Cavani but kept him in my fitness team and just kept coming back to him, so having the scream card seemed a no brainer.
  • SimenHP
    1370 posts Play-Off Hero
    I recommend Scream Mandzukic (and his inform, who is better at shooting and heading, but ofcourse slower) over Balotelli
  • TimRUFC
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I recommend Scream Mandzukic (and his inform, who is better at shooting and heading, but ofcourse slower) over Balotelli

I had Madz linked with Perisic but I dont know what it is I just couldn’t get on with him. Nothing to do with pace, Balo is my favourite ST year after year so going to give him a go and just hope he gets his yearly IF or SIF ( :love: ) soon