How do i break down the Meta??

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
trying to enjoy the game but the controlling striker AI defend is just boring as anything and autoblocking with players sitting in the box just makes it toxic

How do i score goals against high pressure teams that just let AI defend?? i skill but the AI almost seems to know which direction I'm going always

Comments

• antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    Any stamina makes no difference so their high pressure play is all game
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    I've yet to play against someone who actually even does that.. Why? Because in reality not doing anything in defence does not work.. Just so much easier to say that "I lost to AI" than that "I lost to someone who was better than me"
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    I've yet to play against someone who actually even does that.. Why? Because in reality not doing anything in defence does not work.. Just so much easier to say that "I lost to AI" than that "I lost to someone who was better than me"

im not saying im losing, i just drew to a guy... i just find it boring to play against that kind of player and you must of played them theirs so many

• Springveldt
    4509 posts National Call-Up
    After watching some games on twitch it would appear that most higher level players are just hitting first timed finesse pot shots from outside the box, even if the striker is facing away from goal.
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    After watching some games on twitch it would appear that most higher level players are just hitting first timed finesse pot shots from outside the box, even if the striker is facing away from goal.

cheers bud ill give that a go
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero

That works well its annoying conceding them though
  • FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shoot more, stress less.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Possession offensive tactic with a lot of short safe passes is what is working for me.
  • Bendmac
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TIki Taka Spanish 433 (5) , refuse to press the right trigger.
  • FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bendmac wrote: »
    TIki Taka Spanish 433 (5) , refuse to press the right trigger.

^This guy knows whats up
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    antonius wrote: »
    trying to enjoy the game but the controlling striker AI defend is just boring as anything and autoblocking with players sitting in the box just makes it toxic

How do i score goals against high pressure teams that just let AI defend?? i skill but the AI almost seems to know which direction I'm going always

just watched a top 5 player in the world on twitch.... he lost in ET. his opponent pretty much exploited the OP mechanics of the game, such a corners, counterattack ect.... Balotellli scores the winning header. Now aside from exploiting op mechanics, we have to point out the strange sequence of events in this game, the pro player must have hit the post literally, i kid you not over 4x in ET alone. I understand hitting the post once or twice a game, but as much as i seen in this game it was over the top. Glad i moved on from this game, after watching that game there is a clear and obvious objective to eas engine. Thats a top 5 PRO, a below average player fighting against the game like that RIP. nothing to do.
  • Carswell
    8171 posts League Winner
    joe666 wrote: »
    antonius wrote: »

just watched a top 5 player in the world on twitch.... he lost in ET. his opponent pretty much exploited the OP mechanics of the game, such a corners, counterattack ect.... Balotellli scores the winning header. Now aside from exploiting op mechanics, we have to point out the strange sequence of events in this game, the pro player must have hit the post literally, i kid you not over 4x in ET alone. I understand hitting the post once or twice a game, but as much as i seen in this game it was over the top. Glad i moved on from this game, after watching that game there is a clear and obvious objective to eas engine. Thats a top 5 PRO, a below average player fighting against the game like that RIP. nothing to do.

Hi Joe