Theme of you squads

Torminator
1289 posts Professional
edited November 2018
Hi all,

Just wondering what your aproach is when it comes to squad building? Do you stick with one general team theme all year? Like go for national teams or african nations team? Or multiple league hybrids?

Also do you change a lot during the year?

I tend to stick with 1 theme the whole year. This year im doing an italy squad, working my way to the best team possible untill the end of the year.

I chose Italy because belottin was the first 81+ rated card i pulled.

What do you guys do?

Comments

• Barks_the_fox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I started trying to get a team with mostly 5* weak foot in serie a.. it has since been rage sold.
  • Mmandras
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    I chose Italy because belottin was the first 81+ rated card i pulled.

You got some character I can tell.

I'd love some full italian icon squad, but limiting to one nation is not so cool in a long run, it's a long season and I don't want to limit myself with fictive rules.
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    Currently have a CSL midfield and attack, still trying out different defenders. Also have a Bundesliga team.
    I usually end up with an African team.
    Not sure where else I'll go this year.
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just build a team with the best players I can afford then upgrade it as the year goes on.

Started with:
    Leno
    Valencia-Bailly-Dijk-Alonso
    Casemiro-Fabinho-Pogba
    Bale-MVB-Henry

Currently got
    Alisson
    Valencia-Bailly-Dijk-Sandro
    Pogba-Fabinho-CR7
    Bale-Casemiro-Henry

Did sell mvb and Henry to get otw CR7 (only 600k more than the normal version at the time) and Costa, then when I got enough coins I sold CR7 for the normal version and bought Henry.

Next upgrade is probably Vieira but that's still 1.5m away so not anytime soon.
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last year was icons.

This year chelsea and italy.
  • Only1United
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm always switching and trying new players leagues hybrids all year I get bored easy
  • iD33J91
    5432 posts Big Money Move
    I'm always switching and trying new players leagues hybrids all year I get bored easy